Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christ almighty, things aren't facts because you heard them from your unnamed source, not to the rest of us anyway. And I would think you should be questioning it too. Knowing who everybody believes the three players to be, there is very little publically available information to support all the slanderous allegations being thrown their way.
Just because you heard it from what you believe to be a good source doesn't make it fact to the rest of us, especially if you're not willing to divulge anything to support it.

Clarko lawyered up big time - they will have made sure that any media outlet continuing to post these racism allegations will be subject to the same lawsuits that the ABC has coming its way in 2023.

Some 'facts' have established themselves over time which don't look great for the complainant's and which do look good for Clarko and Fagan. The media can see there is now no legitimate story to push here that will interest anyone but the SJW's - certainly not enough to cop a defamation lawsuit over.

From NMFC's perspective this is now over and as was said last month 3 things will now happen

. Clarko will coach in person from the start of our pre season training in 2022
. Clarko will be found to have not been racist
. There will be lawsuits aplenty and Clarko will make as much money from this as he makes from coaching North next year.
Pretty good summation - I can confirm that Clarko was very very close to pushing the legal button if the AFL didn’t hurry up with the inquiry.

Christ almighty, things aren't facts because you heard them from your unnamed source, not to the rest of us anyway. And I would think you should be questioning it too. Knowing who everybody believes the three players to be, there is very little publically available information to support all the slanderous allegations being thrown their way.
Just because you heard it from what you believe to be a good source doesn't make it fact to the rest of us, especially if you're not willing to divulge anything to support it.
I mean this whole thing is unnamed sources making allegations. Kind of hard to take a position either way.

I’m don’t divulge sources - and I’ve done enough research to validate what I’ve been told that it makes sense in relation to some of these allegations. You don’t have to take them as fact - I’ve used the word fact generically based on what I’ve been told. Of course they aren’t FACTS that the general public would know. Let’s just say that the info is pretty well known around the industry and that’s why the media has gone silent on this. I apologize for stating them as fact in this instance.

what's the rumour regarding ch 7 having footage of some activities during a GF, oh that took place in the changerooms?

or is that the rumour?

I confuse myself at times

oh well
From HT in 1998? I'd like to know too.....

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

That's about it , someone broke into the players lockers apparently, all I know. Was captured on film.

oh well indeed
I find it hard to buy into rumours such as these. So many of them seem oh so convenient. At least this one isn't claiming all three did it, unlike the persistent ice/drug rumour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I find it hard to buy into rumours such as these. So many of them seem oh so convenient. At least this one isn't claiming all three did it, unlike the persistent ice/drug rumour.

My first post on this stated there would be no winners. And I haven't changed my mind any. Yeah just what I heard from someone not prone to exaggeration.

I personally have nfi as to what has gone on, I though am confident that whatever hell this shit show is. It isn't due to racism.

My first post on this stated there would be no winners. And I haven't changed my mind any. Yeah just what I heard from someone not prone to exaggeration.

I personally have nfi as to what has gone on, I though am confident that whatever hell this s**t show is. It isn't due to racism.
All good mate, I don't have much issue with people passing on rumours they're told unless they're particularly sensitive ones. I just think the majority of the rumours are probably some degree of bs, and to be fair that applies to AFL rumours at large.

I agree there are probably no real winners long term, though it's conceivable we don't actually know the 'win condition' (can't think of a better phrase) of the parties making the allegations.

I would have thought if Clarko was going to start on Nov 1st it would have been stated in Sonya's latest letter, no?
No, no reason to risk announcing it 2 weeks out and have some other developments come to light and then have to back track on that announcement. Would be comical. Hell we don’t even know if the accusers are going to participate in the review. I think the statement gives a clear indication that the club want Clarko back. If nothing major changes between now and November 1st, he is back.

No, no reason to risk announcing it 2 weeks out and have some other developments come to light and then have to back track on that announcement. Would be comical. Hell we don’t even know if the accusers are going to participate in the review. I think the statement gives a clear indication that the club want Clarko back. If nothing major changes between now and November 1st, he is back.
Yep, some of the wording could definitely be groundwork for justifying him starting Nov 1. We're liaising with the AFL. It's not predicted to be concluded until 2 months after pre-season starts. Our whole club is suffering for HAWTHORNS drama.

"As we await further details on the process, we are taking an active role in liaising with the AFL and our incoming coach Alastair Clarkson on the details of his commencement with the club."

My interpretation of these carefully chosen words, and also the references to having the process completed by Christmas, is that Clarkson will start upon completion of the review (assuming of course, he's cleared)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back