Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This. I have doubts. The review has every chance of uncovering nothing. Then it will be up to North to either back Clarko or succumb to the hysteria created.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wouldn't go so far as to suggest nothing, where there is smoke there is usually fire, especially when it comes to multiple sources... It just sounds suss in that circumstance that this one player in question which seems the more heinous act nobody knew anything about this. It may have still gone down, Clarkson and Fagan might have a completely different recollection of the events.

It just seems suss that it played it out exactly that way and someone like Burgoyne not knowing, it was his role there at Hawthorn to be that leader for them.

If we tried this with any of our young indigenous players you are saying you wouldn't speak to Jy or your manager. It just seems weird if it did play out that way, if it was me I'd be asking everyone for advice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if Hawthorn disclose the information to north when we were after him as a coach…Whether he did it or not…Jonathan Hay all over again…Either way it goes it is bad for football…Hope all involve have support around them…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I don't know what kind of white you are, but speaking as the lefty vegan atheist kind, if you're someone's boss (i.e. you hold the keys to their livelihood) and you pressure them into making personal decisions about their body with the implicit threat of termination hanging over them, you cannot be trusted in a position of authority. I am completely pro-abortion if that's the person's choice, this is not one of those situations. Pressuring or forcing someone into an abortion they don't want is as bad as forcing someone to carry a baby to term that they don't want.
What if a player drafted comes with serious welfare concerns and agrees to participate in said professional circumstances? With club psychologists involved? .. I am left of centre, well according to the political spectrum survey by the abc based on my opinions and beliefs not too long ago.

Lets be real ****ing clear here. There is something missing from these allegations which have not been canvassed or had any clarity.

If this person wanted to remain anonymous.. why?

If you look at all people who have called out racism, they put their name to it and so they should. Goodes, Cyril, Lamumba, Winmar and more and we stand by them and call it ****ing out.

Its not okay. IF the investigation holds accountability to Clarko then sure, he must go However until then. All the campaigners hanging this guy out to dry are ****ing lunatics.

Bit late,
Should’ve been done part of the due diligence months ago.
Hey Clarko did you ever demand any young indigenous lads ghost their partner after making them get an abortion?

Mate, there has never been so much as a whisper of this type of thing. What were we supposed to do, hire a dozen PIs and have them interview every player and official he interreacted with throughout his career?

I wonder if Hawthorn disclose the information to north when we were after him as a coach…Whether he did it or not…Jonathan Hay all over again…Either way it goes it is bad for football…Hope all involve have support around them…

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Was thinking exactly the same thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back