Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gilligan needs a sidekick, preferably a world-weary detective only a few weeks away from retirement who reluctantly takes on a last case.
And at the end of the second act gilligan and his world-weary sidekick have to do battle with the protégé of kennett the lizard person, nick blakey.

And at the end of the second act gilligan and his world-weary sidekick have to do battle with the protégé of kennett the lizard person, nick blakey.
Protege and failed hybrid

Clarkson and NM should be pretty pissed about that ‘stable’ comment thrown around by port, JHF and their list manager. Weird, we had a lot of signings. Interestingly they were pretty ‘unsettled’ with giving Hinckley and ultimatum. I look forward to seeing how next year plays out

Clarkson and NM should be pretty pissed about that ‘stable’ comment thrown around by port, JHF and their list manager. Weird, we had a lot of signings. Interestingly they were pretty ‘unsettled’ with giving Hinckley and ultimatum. I look forward to seeing how next year plays out
Hinkley is out of contract next year. A bad start for Port and the vultures will start circling.

I await the return of el mejor or al Clarko. I do wonder where we stand as this unsavoury situation has cost us during the trade period.
Will we seek recompense? Not sure what that looks like, but gee we had the wind knocked out of our sails at the worst possible time.

Seemed that we had a lot more options available that dissipated rather quickly.

I await the return of el mejor or al Clarko. I do wonder where we stand as this unsavoury situation has cost us during the trade period.
Will we seek recompense? Not sure what that looks like, but gee we had the wind knocked out of our sails at the worst possible time.

Could almost have been perfect timing. Not sure hill and his salary was ever a good idea

From the day we drafted this slug the media was banging on about when will JHF be coming home.
Unfortunately we have been played, that was we only way he and port could bypass the crows and get to port. All this home sickness and unsettled talk is BS they had a plan and it paid off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might work out for the better next year when we have more list spots available.
Log was true to his word and he gets credits in the bank for that.
So does anyone else who is prepared to get going when things are tough.

I am getting a bit frantic with the wait but I have a drink and the odd smoke to calm my nerves…

I should probably tidy up a bit but even if I do it will only get messy again so what’s the point.
82C44E66-6A87-4046-9B74-E23DC226FB94.jpeg

I am getting a bit frantic with the wait but I have a drink and the odd smoke to calm my nerves…

I should probably tidy up a bit but even if I do it will only get messy again so what’s the point.
View attachment 1533794

Must have a girlfriend that can clean that up ? ( or a boyfriend nttawwt )

82c44e66-6a87-4046-9b74-e23dc226fb94-jpeg.1533794

"Horne-Francis says it's good to be home and he can't wait to start a big preseason on with the Powder"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back