Alberton Swamprats Recruitment 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd like to come back and do something this year.

[Edit] And by do something I'd like to be backup ruck/forward pocket. If this doesn't fit the game plan, put me on the Wing. I'll shrink for that purpose.

I would like to be at centre half forward..but dont really mind.
Having the no. 4 would also be nice..?

sog - You were backup ruck last year and I ended up playing you as a Key defender thru the second half of the year. Ill make a not that you like to go forward as well

Groove - Im not mvoing the star forward of the competition out of FF just yet. We'll see how you go this year but the All BigFooty FF and CHF combo seems to working fine at the momet

port1978 - ill set it up for you now. You need to go to the 2005 trading thread on the Fantasy Footy Board, quote my post and then accept

Powerstufff - you do the same thing

Added port1978 & Powerstuff.

2 spots remaining due to the increased list size for the coming season.

Feel free to post a change to any vacant number (45 or less) here.

port1978 and Powerstufff still need to accept being recruited

as do Sandola and PortProudWA whove accpeted in PM but havent written in the appropriate thead on the Fantasy Board yet.

That gives us a full list of players but again I need to go over who may be delisted still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Macca19 said:
port1978 and Powerstufff still need to accept being recruited

as do Sandola and PortProudWA whove accpeted in PM but havent written in the appropriate thead on the Fantasy Board yet.

That gives us a full list of players but again I need to go over who may be delisted still.

I wanna be Number 15......would like a spot where I can belt the living daylights out of the on coming, bounce back up and keep on running. I'am taller than Ren, and about 1/2 head shorter than Choppy:D . I've got a great long kick to :D.

Groove said:
I would like to be at centre half forward..but dont really mind.
Having the no. 4 would also be nice..?

It's a bit rich to ask to move the leagues best CHF isn't it? You're better off leaving the big stuff to me and just making sure you're on the lead every time (and we're talking a ******** load of times) I get the ball.

Ford Fairlane said:
Found a position for me yet?

I was gonna chuck you at CHB or possibly in the midfield

Powerstufff said:
I've posted my acceptance. Is no. 22 taken? I'd like to be a brave but slightly erratic forward pocket.
22 is taken, yeah. 33 is open though.

Macca19 said:
I was gonna chuck you at CHB or possibly in the midfield

The responsibility of a KP! CHB would be good - I wouldn't be tall enough to play there in real life!

Ferox - you played 19 games last year and I expect you to push for a spot in defence again this year. You arent out of favour.

Thats Power - Youa re down for a midfield role.

At the moment the list has one place left and im waiting for that person to accept. If she doesnt then you may be in with a chance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alberton Swamprats Recruitment 2005

Remove this Banner Ad

Back