Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah, I think we’ll be heavily pushing for the F2. More likely to be closer to ANB’s value of 30-35. That said, it could just as easily be around the same mark as this year, so there’s upside in the deal for Melb

Pick 25 is marginally overs. Pick 30 is about right. But considering you only have pick 25, then that's what will be traded. Pick 40 odd won't cut it.
30 is too early. That's a mid 2nd.

36 or so seems right. 42 is fair, considering the Crows didn't even pursue him and are helping facilitate a player welfare situation.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I cannot fathon why ANB + Port are just not organising a deal.

If im Port id be throwing Soldo + 37 at Demons and working towards trading F1st for some of Richmomds picks to get back into the draft +get Joe Richards still too

if crows fans rate McAdam then Neal-Bullen is 10 times better. Damn, we got sold a lemon.
McAdam was a decent player before he went to the Dees... so irrelevant.

30 is too early. That's a mid 2nd.

36 or so seems right. 42 is fair, considering the Crows didn't even pursue him and are helping facilitate a player welfare situation.
'helping facilitate a player welfare situation' lol. Youre a team that came 15th. Sure Dees had a bad year but he'll come about 3rd in our BnF. Who will come 3rd in your Bnf? Whoever it is, I'm sure pick 42 won't cut it.

McAdam was a decent player before he went to the Dees... so irrelevant.
Good SANFL/VFL player but cant transition to AFL. While he is pacey at the lower levels and exploits people with it, up at AFL level his pace is just okay at best and his game falls into a heap because of it. Outside of that, his overhead makring his poor, his kicking is atrocious unless he is 30m out from goal and his defensive ability while filled with effort doesnt extend to tackles as the bigger AFL bodies just shove him off and run away

Terrible trade for Melbourne. They should have aimed higher

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back