Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

What am I missing here?

Adelaide mids are already one paced how does ANB help that?

Our club genuinely believe our rebuild is done and we are looking to improve wherever we can for short term improvement. ANB theoretically replaces Uber spud Lachy Murphy in our 23. Of course making way will be one of the kids like Taylor or Dowling that looked pretty good when injuries finally provided opportunity.

Dont need to worry about future picks.

ANB + 50 for 25 will get it done.
You sound so certain ;)

Personally think we’ll try our hardest to keep 25 (Welsh bid should come after that pick), either to draft someone or use it somehow in a Luko deal

You sound so certain ;)

Personally think we’ll try our hardest to keep 25 (Welsh bid should come after that pick), either to draft someone or use it somehow in a Luko deal

It’s already been reported that pick 25 is the cornerstone of the trade. Not sure why people in here are flapping about 3rd rounders.

Yeah, I think we’ll be heavily pushing for the F2. More likely to be closer to ANB’s value of 30-35. That said, it could just as easily be around the same mark as this year, so there’s upside in the deal for Melb
Could see 25 for ANB and 38 depending on other targets we may have (Rosas, backup ruckman). Otherwise F2 seems to be the move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'helping facilitate a player welfare situation' lol. Youre a team that came 15th. Sure Dees had a bad year but he'll come about 3rd in our BnF. Who will come 3rd in your Bnf? Whoever it is, I'm sure pick 42 won't cut it.
Even if he came 3rd, role players always over-poll in BnFs. Lachie Murphy came 6th last year when we had a better season, and he’s definitely not pick 42 in value.

It’s already been reported that pick 25 is the cornerstone of the trade. Not sure why people in here are flapping about 3rd rounders.
Not by AFC officials though... who are the key decision makers.

Just because you keep repeating this over & over doesn't make the speculation true!

4 is apparently earmarked as part of a lukosius trade offer. Pick 25 will be central to ANB
Lol, no we are holding on to pick 4 as a top midfielder is a far, far, far higher priority than Lukosius.

Hilarious you Dees supporters claim to know the inside thinkings of AFC.

Heard we are picking draiper at 3 unless we apparently trade it for Baker 🤪

I'm sure you probably give up your future 1st for lukosious + a pick for ANB
Draper, FOS, Lalor, Smith...meh, Any of them we draft with pick 4 will be great. 27 is the crossing point for Lukosius as its a salary dump but not to the level of Bowes where GC pay a pick for a club to take their player, but not at the level of a 1dst round pick to be paid for the player either. 42 for ANB or maybe our F2 for ANB and F3 coming back is around the mark, heck, 42 and our F3 is again somewhere around the mark (that is equivalent of pick 26 if we value our F3 at pick 45 next year.

Draper, FOS, Lalor, Smith...meh, Any of them we draft with pick 4 will be great. 27 is the crossing point for Lukosius as its a salary dump but not to the level of Bowes where GC pay a pick for a club to take their player, but not at the level of a 1dst round pick to be paid for the player either. 42 for ANB or maybe our F2 for ANB and F3 coming back is around the mark, heck, 42 and our F3 is again somewhere around the mark (that is equivalent of pick 26 if we value our F3 at pick 45 next year.

Haha is this fan fiction?

Lol, no we are holding on to pick 4 as a top midfielder is a far, far, far higher priority than Lukosius.

Hilarious you Dees supporters claim to know the inside thinkings of AFC.
lol as if you know the inside thinkings of the AFC. So you've spoken to the list manager have you? I agree that it'd be surprising if pick 4 was used in any of the trades even if splitting the pick but don't pretend you have any idea what the club is thinking.

lol as if you know the inside thinkings of the AFC. So you've spoken to the list manager have you? I agree that it'd be surprising if pick 4 was used in any of the trades even if splitting the pick but don't pretend you have any idea what the club is thinking.
Club has already come out saying they will keep pick 4... but apparently you know better lol.

Funny stuff.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back