Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

that's ridiculous. he's definitely pick 42 in value. he's pick 25 value. and that's what we'll get with maybe a 3rd coming back.
I’m saying BnF placements for role players aren’t an accurate gauge of trade value because Lachie Murphy, who placed sixth, would definitely not be worth pick 42 or better in value.

Like list managers don't listen to all trade offers. That would be foolish. If Dees offered you pick 5and a F1, you wouldn't keep pick 4 so saying 'we'll keep pick 4' means nothing.
Teams won't be trading up for early picks this year as the top end is even.

Your scenario won't happen as it's ridiculous... but I hope for our sake you can influence the Dees list manager.

well you're wrong. Wce have already said that they're willing to trade pick 3...
Your scenario is still ridiculous!

No way would a club swap pick 5 & future 1st for pick 4.

That is insane!

only you wouldn't be able to comprehend a clear hypothetical that was never supposed to be taken seriously. Any pick is trade-able.
Lol, so now you are claiming you were not serious... yet you were saying I was wrong when you don't even believe yourself.

Gather you don't want people to take you seriously then. Good work.

Lol, so now you are claiming you were not serious... yet you were saying I was wrong when you don't even believe yourself.

Gather you don't want people to take you seriously then. Good work.
what are you banging on about. lol, you actually thought a club would offer pick 5 and a F1 for pick 4. Good Lord.

A couple of seasons ago the dees offered 3 first rounders for essendons early first rounders (with some stuff coming back) but still, no list manager isn't going to listen to offers.

what are you banging on about. lol, you actually thought a club would offer pick 5 and a F1 for pick 4. Good Lord.

A couple of seasons ago the dees offered 3 first rounders for essendons early first rounders (with some stuff coming back) but still, no list manager isn't going to listen to offers.
Your crazy scenario... not mine.

Don't worry, I have worked out you just talk BS & best to ignore.

Teams won't be trading up for early picks this year as the top end is even.

Your scenario won't happen as it's ridiculous... but I hope for our sake you can influence the Dees list manager.

Wow you must have some great intell to know what 18 clubs trading strategies are this off season 🤪

that's ridiculous. he's definitely pick 42 in value. he's pick 25 value. and that's what we'll get with maybe a 3rd coming back.
of course he will improve the side..you're missing the point. Do you have any concept of list management? Do you think it's wise for a team like North Melbourne or WCE to spend a first good second rounder on a 28 year old? Of course not. Melbourne Adelaide is rebuilding and is no different. It's not the time to be wasting it on 28 year olds that won't even be playing by the time we are pushing up for contention. etc.

'helping facilitate a player welfare situation' lol. Youre a team that came 15th. Sure Dees had a bad year but he'll come about 3rd in our BnF. Who will come 3rd in your Bnf? Whoever it is, I'm sure pick 42 won't cut it.
You came 14th, we came 15th. Whoop de ****ing doo.

The difference is, whoever is 3rd in our BnF wants to stay at our club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No skin in the game as a port fan but there’s no way the crows are giving up a pick inside the very late thirties for a 28 yo second or third stringer that his old club is letting leave.

there's for sure clubs who will be trying to trade even their early picks.Draftees being rated evenly is meaningless. Some clubs will prefer the bigger body types, some the quicker ones. Clubs from outside Victoria will prefer to position themselves for Draper or one of the Vic Country guys probably.

West Coast trading back makes a lot of sense to clear some spae on the vic metro guys at the top end (the sad reality of the draft), get Baker in with something and have a crack at one of the WA or country talents a tier back.

Likewise if Port manage to get into the first round for Houston nobody should be surprised if they come after that West Coast pick to screw over the crows and steal Draper

thats the option West Coast should be hoping for and get an old fashioned bidding war on their hands

No skin in the game as a port fan but there’s no way the crows are giving up a pick inside the very late thirties for a 28 yo second or third stringer that his old club is letting leave.
Well Cal Twomey has come out and said on Gettable that the Crows will offer their Pick 25 and it'll be one of the first trades down in trade week.
ANB is a good player. Not every player is going to be a first stringer player like Gawn and Petracca. He is a very solid player who has been consistent over many years.

We're letting him leave on personal grounds not because we want him gone obviously.

of course he will improve the side..you're missing the point. Do you have any concept of list management? Do you think it's wise for a team like North Melbourne or WCE to spend a first good second rounder on a 28 year old? Of course not. Melbourne Adelaide is rebuilding and is no different. It's not the time to be wasting it on 28 year olds that won't even be playing by the time we are pushing up for contention. etc.
You can argue all you like. Cal Twomey just said on 'Gettable' that the Crows will offer pick 25 and the dees will probably throw something back and it'll be probably the first trade done in trade week.

You can argue all you like. Cal Twomey just said on 'Gettable' that the Crows will offer pick 25 and the dees will probably throw something back and it'll be probably the first trade done in trade week.
Cal Twomey is our head of recruitment now is he?

Oh, and that comment i posted was yours from another thread with 2 word changes..so if you don't agree with it, maybe don't write stuff like that 🤣

Ahh, so now you are changing you stance from the crows giving you 25 for ANB to now you giving something back.... got it. so my assertion thatr the Crows wont be giving up 25 for ANB you agree with.
Far be it for me to stick up for the Crows, but 25 for ANB given his age and circumstances, they would burn the place down.

Last edited:
Ahh, so now you are changing you stance from the crows giving you 25 for ANB to now you giving something back.... got it. so my assertion thatr the Crows wont be giving up 25 for ANB you agree with.
Far be it for me to stick up for the Crows, but 25 for ANB given his age and circumstances, they would burn the place down.
Whether it's giving us pick 25 or giving us pick 25 and something come back doesn't change the fact that the Crows will be giving up pick 25. So no chance has changed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back