Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

lol @ Adelaide fans still in denial about paying 25.

It’s been reported via multiple sources as being basically a done deal.

Sounds like there’s going to be some disappointed Crows fans when this gets done.
Agreed - if we give up pick 25 without something significant also coming back our way, then we will all be massively disappointed. That's a terrible deal for us.

that's denial.

looking at it on the whole McAdam for ANB is a massive win for the crows.
So you still haven't showed me the quote for AFC. Funny that!

This has nothing to do with McAdam.

Show me the quote of any official from any club stating what a trade will be before it happens.

Best we can go by is the media which is our best direction and closest to sources and that’s running with pick 25.

Looking forward to seeing who the Dees grab at pick 25, heard there’s a great SA ruck Dobson who should be available around that pick.

Show me the quote of any official from any club stating what a trade will be before it happens.

Best we can go by is the media which is our best direction and closest to sources and that’s running with pick 25.

Looking forward to seeing who the Dees grab at pick 25, heard there’s a great SA ruck Dobson who should be available around that pick.
Yawn

So just clearing up you have nothing!

Got what Cal Twoomey stated yesterday. What do you have?
I know Reid doesn't discuss trade deals with Twoomey or any journalist before it eventuates... so he is just guessing like you!

What he says is worthless!

Seems pertinent to point out there's another list manager who may have told him of the agreement

twomey is usually pretty around the mark with this stuff and doesnt make a tonne of crap up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that's such simple logic. Why would the AFC even have a direct quote saying 'we will be trading pick 25'. lol. Those in the know, those with no agenda have said that it will be used in the trade. Think about it, you don't have any other picks. Pick 40 odd isn't going to cut it so it has to be pick 25 and a future 2 won't be good enough either as surely the Crows improve next year. Unless it's a future 2 and pick 40 odd in this years draft. Clearly pick 25 and something in return is fair.

Crows fans wanted a mid 2nd for McAdam last year so Dees rightfully should want more. We'll settle for Pick 25.

Agreed - if we give up pick 25 without something significant also coming back our way, then we will all be massively disappointed. That's a terrible deal for us.
Players that ANB is better than in your 22 that played in your last match:

Crouch
Berry
Nankervis
Sholl
Taylor
Worrell
Curtin
Murphy
Fogarty
C.Jones
Walker
Bond
Thilthorpe

That's putting him 9th best in your 22. And that's giving you the benefit of the doubt on Soligo who is a good player but Nicks doesn't rate him because he gives him no game time every week.

Pick 25 for 8-10th in your 22 is worth it.

So why get so uptight about it. There is absolutely no doubt this trade will go through. So don’t sweat it - we pay what we pay

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'm not!

Weird post.

Crouch
Berry
Nankervis
Sholl
Taylor
Worrell
Curtin
Murphy
Fogarty
C.Jones
Walker
Bond
Thilthorpe

That's putting him 9th best in your 22. And that's giving you the benefit of the doubt on Soligo who is a good player but Nicks doesn't rate him because he gives him no game time every week.

Lol, ANB isn't ''better'' or worth more than a lot of these players, Fogarty, Thilthorpe & Curtin for example would all be worth first rounders, Maybe Worrell too

Lol, ANB isn't ''better'' or worth more than a lot of these players, Fogarty, Thilthorpe & Curtin for example would all be worth first rounders, Maybe Worrell too
I didn't say worth more. I said better. Obviously he's better than all of those better. Curtin isn't better than ANB lol. what the hell. maybe in a few years but not now

I didn't say worth more. I said better. Obviously he's better than all of those better. Curtin isn't better than ANB lol. what the hell. maybe in a few years but not now
Fogarty kicked 41 goals this year equal with Fritsch who was your leading goal kicker, Fogarty's 3 years younger and in a worse side, Thilthorpe averaged more goals than anyone at Melbourne in 2024

Stop with this rubbish

Crouch
Berry
Nankervis
Sholl
Taylor
Worrell
Curtin
Murphy
Fogarty
C.Jones
Walker
Bond
Thilthorpe

ANB better than Crouch, Sholl, Fogarty and Thilthorpe lol. Walker is cooked and the others are still young but I give you Jones and Murphy so he is worth pick 35-40 ;)

ANB better than Crouch, Sholl, Fogarty and Thilthorpe lol. Walker is cooked and the others are still young but I give you Jones and Murphy so he is worth pick 35-40 ;)
There is no world that ANB isn't better than Thilthorpe. Crouch is a pure accumulator who is slow. Sholl was the sub twice this year. Fogarty I'll simply never rate. Has the turning circle of a large cruise ship. Regardless, you're getting a top 10 player at your club. You're not getting that for pick 40.

Well when you put it like that you have just about changed my mind but maybe you could a bit More detail on why you think I am wrong.

ANB is a B grader. Crows have plenty of B graders. Not sure how it is more than a minor improvement to the list.

B grade is nothing to sneeze at.

Crows don’t have anywhere near enough B grade players. That’s part of the reason why they finished bottom 4.

ANB is a very good role player. Not a star, never was and never will be, but he walks into that Adelaide team and improves them straight away.

There is no world that ANB isn't better than Thilthorpe. Crouch is a pure accumulator who is slow. Sholl was the sub twice this year. Fogarty I'll simply never rate. Has the turning circle of a large cruise ship. Regardless, you're getting a top 10 player at your club. You're not getting that for pick 40.

There isn’t a person on this planet who would take ANB over Thilthorpe.

Except for you, but I don’t think you even believe that.

And I’m a fan of ANB.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back