Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

There isn’t a person on this planet who would take ANB over Thilthorpe.

Except for you, but I don’t think you even believe that.

And I’m a fan of ANB.
In a list build I'd definitely take Thilthorpe because he's younger and a key position. But if it was for a grand final played tomorrow, ANB is better.

Thilthorpe played only 7 games this year due to injury and he was underwhelming in the 3 years prior.

In a list build I'd definitely take Thilthorpe because he's younger and a key position. But if it was for a grand final played tomorrow, ANB is better.

Nobody is taking ANB over Thilthorpe. You can put as many conditions on it, it's still a ridiculous comment.

Thilthorpe played only 7 games this year due to injury and he was underwhelming in the 3 years prior.

Completely irrelevant. But you already knew that.

Don’t know why you are still arguing danster168 when pick 25 is a done deal.

Even if he was the worst player on our list, it’s done. Time to focus on who to draft with the pick assuming Lamb doesn’t piss it away again like he did last year.
I think Lamb will try his best to throw it away like he always does. But I think he'll trade it with a future pick to go up and get Dodson who will likely go before pick 25. We need a ruck more than anyone.

There is no world that ANB isn't better than Thilthorpe. Crouch is a pure accumulator who is slow. Sholl was the sub twice this year. Fogarty I'll simply never rate. Has the turning circle of a large cruise ship. Regardless, you're getting a top 10 player at your club. You're not getting that for pick 40.
Ahh yes, the posting in this thread has officially hit intellectual rock bottom, with this one

Players that ANB is better than in your 22 that played in your last match:

Crouch
Berry
Nankervis
Sholl
Taylor
Worrell
Curtin
Murphy
Fogarty
C.Jones
Walker
Bond
Thilthorpe

That's putting him 9th best in your 22. And that's giving you the benefit of the doubt on Soligo who is a good player but Nicks doesn't rate him because he gives him no game time every week.

Pick 25 for 8-10th in your 22 is worth it.
Lol, just lol!

As if the credibility of your posting could go any lower.

No list manager in their right mind would consider the likes of Thilthorpe, Fogarty, Worrell & Curtin for ANB.

Each to their own. Thilthorpe has shown nothing. 1 goal a game in 4 years of footy.

Played well after returning from injury this season. 15 goals in 7 games to finish the year, in a very ordinary side.

ANB will come 3rd in our BnF this year.

He'll come 3rd in the B&F of a side that finished 14th? Wow!

You don't have to convince me that he's a good footballer, I've already said as much. But yeah, if you're going to try and do it you'd want to lean on something else I reckon.

Played well after returning from injury this season. 15 goals in 7 games to finish the year, in a very ordinary side.

He'll come 3rd in the B&F of a side that finished 14th? Wow!

You don't have to convince me that he's a good footballer, I've already said as much. But yeah, if you're going to try and do it you'd want to lean on something else I reckon.
he did play well but the sample size is too small for mine.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ANB might want Adelaide but I'm surprised Adelaide want a player like him. Whenever, I watch him he's playing for free kicks.
Surely, if Adelaide give up pick 25 there has to be something good coming back.

Last edited:
ANB might want Adelaide but I'm surprised Adelaide want a player like him. Whenever, I see watch him he's playing for free kicks.
why would there be something good coming back? lol you think you're going to get a top 10 player in your 22 for free? lol gotta love bigfooty

What am I missing with Tholstrup? Can anyone support anything with any stats?

I'm happy to be wrong but 7 games is a small sample size. I made the same mistake with Petty when he kicked 6 in a game.
Mate, ANB is a nice roleplayer that you can find just about anywhere for cheap. Every team not glued in the bottom 4 has several of them.

You don't even have to rate Thriller as special, it's the crazy rating of ANB that is nutty.

And I say that saying I think you get 25

ANB might want Adelaide but I'm surprised Adelaide want a player like him. Whenever, I see watch him he's playing for free kicks.
Definitely out of the blue, nothing on our rumour board even suggested we were chasing him so likely some major family situation recently happened. Someone mentioned on our thread that he would retire if he can't be traded back home.

What am I missing with Tholstrup? Can anyone support anything with any stats?

I'm happy to be wrong but 7 games is a small sample size. I made the same mistake with Petty when he kicked 6 in a game.
What are you missing? Maybe some common sense!
Thilthorpe Is a young key position player that has been held back from injuries. When on the park he has shown promising signs to develop into an KPF. Every list manager would prefer Thilthorpe over ANB on there list!

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back