Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Every comparable trade in recent years has been for a pick 30+.

I'm not trolling. He's an aging flanker who is hoping to continue his career in a different state. If the Crows offer you 28 and you don't have to give anything more back, then you should feel you've done very very well.
Dan Houston is also an aging flanker, is he not?

Why?

Who would you compare ANB to?

He's a role player having to change states for personal reasons, who is at the tail end of his career. The Crows are giving him an opportunity to continue his career in that state. He has maybe 60 games left before retirement.

What recent trade compares to that?
He's 29, not 39.

He's got more than 60 games left.

He's a multitime All Australian rebounding defender.

Not sure why you'd bring him up?
because you said, an aging flanker without mentioning what he's good at. So I just kept you accountable to your own words. Now you're bringing in conditions for Houston.

ANB will come in, win all of your time trials, offer leadership, and come top 5 in your bnf. Hell Soligo came 3rd and your coach doesnt even rate him and sits him on the bench for most of the game.

because you said, an aging flanker without mentioning what he's good at. So I just kept you accountable to your own words. Now you're bringing in conditions for Houston.

ANB will come in, win all of your time trials, offer leadership, and come top 5 in your bnf. Hell Soligo came 3rd and your coach doesnt even rate him and sits him on the bench for most of the game.
What? Soligo debut in the 1st round of his 1st year and only played in one game in SANFL when coming back from injury, he is still building up his fitness.

Now you are just speaking complete nonsense... as Nicks loves Soligo since he debuted him in round 1 after he had been drafted.

Comparing ANB to an All Australian in Houston is crazy.

Gather you are incapable of any rational conversation & you go off at any tangent.

Bottom line is the Dees will get pick 28, but likely give back a later pick.

What? Soligo debut in the 1st round of his 1st year and only played in one game in SANFL when coming back from injury, he is still building up his fitness.
It's taking a bit long, the guy is 22? Many players hit their endurance peak at like 18 which is why you see guys like Darcy Wilson smash his teammates in the time trials etc. But I guess the footy grind is another thing.

Now you are just speaking complete nonsense... as Nicks loves Soligo since he debuted him in round 1 after he had been drafted.

Gather you are incapable of any rational conversation & you go off at any tangent.

He loves him but sits him on the bench more than any other Adelaide player, when the game is on the line too.

I didn't compare ANB to Houston in playing ability. I said that they are both similar age and flankers. Can you show me where I compared their playing ability? I'll wait for you to quote me.

He loves him but sits him on the bench more than any other Adelaide player, when the game is on the line too.

I didn't compare ANB to Houston in playing ability. I said that they are both similar age and flankers. Can you show me where I compared their playing ability? I'll wait for you to quote me.
You brought up Houston not me! It's silly to compare an AA gun to ANB. Again you brought him up not me!

Soligo doesn't spend any unusual long time on the bench. Younger players in the AFL usually spend more time on the bench as a rule... yet we usually have Crouch with a higher proportion of time on the bench. You were the one who made the absurd claim Nicks doesn't like Soligo... I guess that is why he signed on to 2029 in his 1sr season.

How about you own your stupid posts as you may gain a little credibility if you admit your stuff ups... or you can just be known as a clown who can't stay on topic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is also perceived stronger draft so picks in this draft are worth more. But i stand by my last comment here that we only currently have 2 list spots available and one will be pick 4, the other will be Welsh so pick 28 is expendable
We just need enough points for Wesh as we don't want to go into deficit next year as will be already missing our 2nd for Peatling.

yeah, I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

So two draftees plus one rookie upgrade? You got to have 3 spots.
We are likely to take a midfielder at pick #4, take Welsh as father & son, then upgrade Keane.

It's taking a bit long, the guy is 22? Many players hit their endurance peak at like 18 which is why you see guys like Darcy Wilson smash his teammates in the time trials etc. But I guess the footy grind is another thing.
“Many players hit their endurance peak at like 18”

Insanely idiotic comment. Time for you to log off and have a lie down

I have come round to not worrying too much as it looks like f2 for peatling as giants are overloaded for picks this year and then pick 28 for ANB as i thought it may have needed to be the other way around initially. Remember unless something happens we are not aware of, we have 2 list spots..pick 4 and welsh (pick 42 or whatever it is). If welsh has not been bid on at 42, we might try to trade it for a later pick and a future pick for welsh.

Retaining our F1 and getting all our targets is a big win imo

We need 2025 picks given we've got a few players guaranteed to be off the list. If we get anything back, better it be in next year's draft.

Remove this Banner Ad

Trade Requested Alex Neal-Bullen - Wants to become a Crow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back