Alex silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Neither. Just using your own logic mate. Holding your forearm into someone's face leaves the person with no other solution but to bite? Your the moron chief.

*You're

Neither. Just using your own logic mate. Holding your forearm into someone's face leaves the person with no other solution but to bite? Your the moron chief.

If you ram a forearm into someones mouth you may then get bitten. Reflex action, or just cause you are causing the force. Not really that hard to understand is it?

I am not saying this is what happened and if Masto did bite him, despite Suban being a cheap shot artist, then he deserves weeks.

You are a towel.

If you ram a forearm into someones mouth you may then get bitten. Reflex action, or just cause you are causing the force. Not really that hard to understand is it?

I am not saying this is what happened and if Masto did bite him, despite Suban being a cheap shot artist, then he deserves weeks.

You are a towel.
Who got bitten isn't really relevant is it? Nobody is defending Silvagni here, so why try to defend Masten?

I'm sorry you failed to notice my tongue placed firmly in my cheek. But given your stance, I'm not surprised to see you bite. :rolleyes:

Who got bitten isn't really relevant is it? Nobody is defending Silvagni here, so why try to defend Masten?

I'm sorry you failed to notice my tongue placed firmly in my cheek. But given your stance, I'm not surprised to see you bite. :rolleyes:

Seemed obvious to me.

There is no defending Silvangi. There is a potential case for defending Masto.

Ahhh yes the backpedal with the I got you to bite line. Classic stuff.

There is no defending Silvangi. There is a potential case for defending Masto.

Ahhh yes the backpedal with the I got you to bite line. Classic stuff.
Backpedal? Read my earlier post on the matter mate. Clearly you're the type to slate anyone who disagrees as a troll and go the insult route. Good for you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alex is gone for the year. The Tribunal having copped flack all week for their bad decision re Cooney will be licking their lips at a fringe player from a non-Victorian clubs being in the gun.

Not that he doesn't deserve a mighty whack mind you. Utterly stupid thing to do - especially when your club's two main defenders will be under injury clouds for the remainder of the season. Silvagni has really let the team down.

If my post read that Suban deliberately rammed it in there, then no that is no what I meant, but maybe it did happen like that.

It certainly could have ended up there in the heat of the scuffle accidentally.

Or Masto has been done something very naughty.

Remove this Banner Ad

Alex silvagni

Remove this Banner Ad

Back