Backfire alistair clarkson " we believe we can get 3 premierships out of this group"

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing how so many hawfs are seriously determined to jump into this benny's boat...

giphy.gif

don't start this nonsense up again please , the moral of the story is you were very lucky that GWS and GC lowered the standard of the competition .
I see Geelong also lowered their own standards of play. Back to the cellar you go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ahhahaaa what a cluster f**k this thread has turned out to be. Up there with that Puffer thread about the current hawks group not winning another flag..

Please you wish you were like myself . Bulging biceps that girls cant get enough off .Last night I went to see a late night movie and on the way out I walked past a club and this girl just runs out of no where and deliberately bumps into me and grubs hold of my biceps . She had a short black skirt on and a tiny black top on with her stomach showing . She wanted me to take her home , all her friends were watching and getting really jealous .

Warning losers ,You will never be as sexualy desired by woman as me , but I can help you .
3mdFs2YlyrUTcvFN-_JaKuEWjl9wBADCnOPInoI30DVf3Z6qcYimJFSiREzUOcofshPItlrQRld99Yo5W2X-9BSV7hzi1GSfmuPuOwniX9OVYQHdX-NI69vETuzCPAwhrS4CHC2_iRVe_jynlOa5=w332-h443-nc

Here we have exclusive pictures of what happened to you

Onya chap!

ok don't worry people , Geelong will win 2 more premierships and they will be legit premierships over the next 4 years .

Our club set out a goal to win more clubs than any other club from 2005-2019 and will deliver because are the number 1 club in the AFL.
How many clubs can your club win?

Last edited:
It's like Clarko opened up Big Footy saw this thread and thought let's prove this **** in particular wrong.

Delicious!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Backfire alistair clarkson " we believe we can get 3 premierships out of this group"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back