Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Donny is a little more laid back on the golf course. He hits it great for an old boy.

Edit: his putting stroke is horrendous.

Yeah he loves golf and that's his more relaxed blokey "just grab them on the pussy" persona.

His swing is nice but yeah, the putting stroke is nearly as bad as I've ever seen! It's all wrists

Yeah he loves golf and that's his more relaxed blokey "just grab them on the pussy" persona.

His swing is nice but yeah, the putting stroke is nearly as bad as I've ever seen! It's all wrists
It's better than nice. For a 78yo to be able to hit a ball like that is incredible. Most guys at that age would get nowhere near his club speed, if they were playing at all. Donnie has talent. At golf. Running a country notsomuch.

All wrists is the really old fashioned way of putting. It's easier to hit it straight, but harder to get the length right - so no one does it anymore because the greens are too fast and slopey. Trump would have grown up watching Palmer and a lot of other pros putting that way.

Do they use a different system or are their courses rated differently?
Very different system - they don't really have comps like the average "commonwealth" country. They can put cards in as they please, ie. they play with mates, including allowing gimmes, and if they are the type who wants to protect their handicap, they don't submit bad cards.

The also allow you to do bullshit like submit cards for say 12 holes, but you can "estimate" what you would have had for the last 6.

Impossible to put a number on it, but an Aussie scratch golfer would be orders better than a US scratch player.

All wrists is the really old fashioned way of putting. It's easier to hit it straight, but harder to get the length right - so no one does it anymore because the greens are too fast and slopey. Trump would have grown up watching Palmer and a lot of other pros putting that way.
stormy daniels reckons the problem is with his putter

I am not on X but I saw this in another forum and thought it was funny. Obama, daylight, then Trump.
Don't think that the person who sat for Trump's exams was that much smarter.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just put that in for a bit of balance. I don't have a horse in the race.
I thought the balance was in my original post.

She made a number of missteps during her run for President in 2020.
Her campaign was a mess although I think she has learnt a lot since then and has smarter people around her this time.

I counted her out very early during the preliminaries.

I have quite a bit of interest as have relatives (one is so deep into MAGA) in the USA and have visited USA over 5 times. I find their political system very strange compared to ours.

I thought the balance was in my original post.

She made a number of missteps during her run for President in 2020.
Her campaign was a mess although I think she has learnt a lot since then and has smarter people around her this time.

I counted her out very early during the preliminaries.

I have quite a bit of interest as have relatives (one is so deep into MAGA) in the USA and have visited USA over 5 times. I find their political system very strange compared to ours.
We can certainly agree their political system is strange. You have one up on Kamala if you have been to the border. Or Europe.

Minor compared to Trump.

You already on her missteps?

Give it time I am sure there will be more on her in her own thread.
Don't care about Harris' missteps. They are totally unimportant in the scheme of things. What is important, though, is that she is a political coward who supports the genocide in Gaza, but is too gutless to proclaim it in public, and was "too busy" to attend Netahayu's address to the US congress.

Instead, in all privacy, she will let the war criminal Netahayu that if she wins the election, she will maintain Genocide Joe's full support for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine by the Zionists.

Don't care about Harris' missteps. They are totally unimportant in the scheme of things. What is important, though, is that she is a political coward who supports the genocide in Gaza, but is too gutless to proclaim it in public, and was "too busy" to attend Netahayu's address to the US congress.

Instead, in all privacy, she will let the war criminal Netahayu that if she wins the election, she will maintain Genocide Joe's full support for the ethnic cleansing of Palestine by the Zionists.

Which current political leaders do you respect?

(I am not asking to then criticise them)

Trump is clearly running out of puff in this election.All he’s got is his usual schtick of personally attacking his opponents at his rallies.No policies,no vision for the future,just nothing.I think Americans are getting tired of his vaudeville act and will show him the door in November.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back