Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite all the court cases piling up, I doubt we will see tRump in jail.

What with all the appeals (if convicted) available to him and the suckers funding his legal fees, could be years before this ends.

It's all a political witch hunt with Trump. President Biden and his son Hunter have a lot to answer for as well. The corruption in US politics is insane.

It's all a political witch hunt with Trump. President Biden and his son Hunter have a lot to answer for as well. The corruption in US politics is insane.
Absolute rubbish!!!! No political witch hunt against tRump he is corrupt, as is his whole family. How anyone can defend him is beyond belief.

If Hunter is guilty (good charge him) of riding on his father's coat tails then so are Ivanka and her husband Kushner. Whilst tRump was President Ivanka received 41 trademarks in China, some within months of her father becoming President. Trademarks in China can take years. Kushner and his sister solicited millions from China for property, Kushner was employed as Special Advisors to the President. FBI didn't even want to give Kushner security clearance until tRump intervened.

Absolute rubbish!!!! No political witch hunt against tRump he is corrupt, as is his whole family. How anyone can defend him is beyond belief.

If Hunter is guilty (good charge him) of riding on his father's coat tails then so are Ivanka and her husband Kushner. Whilst tRump was President Ivanka received 41 trademarks in China, some within months of her father becoming President. Trademarks in China can take years. Kushner and his sister solicited millions from China for property, Kushner was employed as Special Advisors to the President. FBI didn't even want to give Kushner security clearance until tRump intervened.

If you think Trump is corrupt then Sleepy Joe and his son are just as corrupt as Trump. You lefties have tunnel vision, don't you?

I haven't seen the charges against Joe, especially those relating to efforts to obstruct and tear down a democratic government.

Not a witch hunt at all. The bumbling narcissist did his best to overturn the will of the people.

If you think Trump is corrupt then Sleepy Joe and his son are just as corrupt as Trump. You lefties have tunnel vision, don't you?
Whataboutism, doesn't suit you, it seems that is all tRump defenders have.

You righties love making accusations, then when asked for proof, it's, well, this known Russian agent told me so. The known con artist has video evidence that's really bad for Joe, haven't seen it yet, but boy oh boy, it's going to be bad.

Did you hear the latest digging about Hunters laptop?

While Hunter was in hospital or rehab or something, his password got hacked, and changed, giving someone else control.

Files were downloaded, and his laptop cloned. Then they reset his password back to it's original. They can show this happened.

This gives someone everything they need to fake a hard drive from Hunters laptop. So, put it on a hard drive, with some extra dodgy shit, and pass it off as Hunters laptop hard drive.

But, getting your hands on the hard drive would make proving this happened easy.

So, if your ever wondering why they keep talking about Hunters laptop, but no one ever did anything, now you know.

They cannot, it's not his hard drive. Even the files on it were in someone else's hands first. And by hacking his account, and stealing them, they made them inadmissible anyway.

Beside being criminal, this is also stupid, if your trying to get the Bidens for corruption, but it isn't, if your trying to embarrass Hunter with Dic picks.

But Republicans went bananas, with all their Hunters Laptop Will Bring Down Joe, and Evidence of Biden Crime Family on Hunters laptop bullshit.

The laptop they couldn't present in court or use, because it would be obvious it was fake, and just intended to embarrass the Bidens with Dic picks, while hiding the fact they were stolen.

So, remember this, next time one of these immoral nut jobs and all the nasty little minions start talking about the Bidens crimes, and the evidence they have, but never use.

You know the old adage, if you don't know who the mark is, it's probably you.

On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app

Interesting article from AP which is considered as an unbiased media organisation.

Former President Donald Trump and his supporters are reacting to a third indictment against him with a now-familiar playbook: deflecting with unrelated accusations, distracting with misleading claims about the charges, and demonizing the prosecution.

Instead of convincing his followers about the seriousness of the charges, Tuesday’s indictment is being held up as proof of a conspiracy to take down Trump and a continuation of the effort by Democrats, the media and the so-called deep state to interfere with the nation’s elections.

For years Trump has told his supporters that elections can’t be trusted and that he is a victim of a corrupt persecution by the government and media. With that narrative endorsed by conservative news outlets and amplified on social media, it’s only natural that many of Trump’s supporters will accept it, said Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a New York University historian who studies authoritarian propaganda.

“He’s set up the idea since 2016 that elections themselves are corrupt and cannot be trusted. This is seven years now of this narrative,” Ben-Ghiat said. “Trump is one of the most superb propagandists of the 21st century. He has created this seamless world, where to his followers, everything just confirms his victimhood.”

Separately, the ex-president faces charges that he falsified business records relating to hush-money payments to a pr0n actor in New York and improperly kept classified documents at his Florida resort and obstructed an investigation into their handling.

364812063_10229784826386196_4246697694056620305_n.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What I find amusing about those that defend tRump and see this as government interference/witch hunt/deep state etc. is that all the witnesses at the Jan 6 House investigation, the Mar-a-largo documents case and now the latest indictment... is that many if not all the witness are Republicans or employees of tRump. AND of course words from the man himself.

Crazy times we live in!

Just to summarise this for the folks who find a bearded man in a cap at the bottom of a bunker somewhat questionable.

As someone who read the indictment, the charges do indeed seem based upon the evidence of Republicans rather than Democrats.

The available evidence since Jan 6 and previous prosecutions should have made it clear that this is not a partisan witch hunt.

For the first time, I can now see a reasonably straight line between Trump and a prison cell. It'll take some time and maybe a turn or two, but it will happen.

Just to summarise this for the folks who find a bearded man in a cap at the bottom of a bunker somewhat questionable.

As someone who read the indictment, the charges do indeed seem based upon the evidence of Republicans rather than Democrats.

The available evidence since Jan 6 and previous prosecutions should have made it clear that this is not a partisan witch hunt.

For the first time, I can now see a reasonably straight line between Trump and a prison cell. It'll take some time and maybe a turn or two, but it will happen.
I'm not aware of any evidence given by a Democrat that has much to do with Trumps indictments at all. If he is hung drawn and quartered, it will by the words of Republicans.

I'm not aware of any evidence given by a Democrat that has much to do with Trumps indictments at all. If he is hung drawn and quartered, it will by the words of Republicans.
That is what he is saying as did I, maybe re-read the posts?

He’ll be in the ground while these cases are still running.
Doubt it, he will still be in the various appeal courts.

The strangest thing though is that if convicted of a federal crime in Florida (the current home state for Trump), you can't vote, further if you are convicted person in the USA it doesn't stop you from becoming President. So it is possible to serve from jail until you pardon yourself.

He said seemed based on Republican testimony.

I contradict him by saying it was absolutely based on Republican testimony.

I know what he was saying.

He said seemed based on Republican testimony.

I contradict him by saying it was absolutely based on Republican testimony.

I know what he was saying.

You are a 'drop in' this thread and are not aware of the poster's style so perhaps stick to the Trump thread in SRP?

You are a 'drop in' this thread and are not aware of the poster's style so perhaps stick to the Trump thread in SRP?

It's my fault, Mags.

I wasn't categorical enough to simply say that the charges do indeed appear to be founded on Republican testimony. That sort of language is unnecessarily ambiguous, open to interpretation, and leaves me open to shameful contradiction.

I should know that it isn't about being a good Maoist; it's about showing that you are a better Maoist than anyone else.

There is no chance that any Democrats had any insight which assisted in the formulation of any of the charges. I'd be willing to sign a stat dec to that effect, bet someone else's left testicle on it.

This is Republican home cooking. Rats, not partisan Dem hacks.

To put it another way, the prosecution witnesses will (a) be Republicans or (b) have strong Republican affiliation.

It's my fault, Mags.

I wasn't categorical enough to simply say that the changes do indeed appear to be founded on Republican testimony. That sort of language is unnecessarily ambiguous, open to interpretation, and leaves me open to shameful contradiction.

I should know that it isn't about being a good Maoist; it's about showing that you are a better Maoist than anyone else.

There is no chance that any Democrats had any insight which assisted in the formulation of any of the charges. I'd be willing to sign a stat dec to that effect, bet someone else's left testicle on it.

To put it another way, the prosecution witnesses will (a) be Republicans or (b) have strong Republican affiliation.
Have read enough of your posts to know what you meant.:)

As an aside, I have been anti Trump the moment he came down the escalator. Didn't know much about his running beauty quests and had never seen his show but from having relatives and friends in America knew a lot about the damage he did to creditors due to his business failings. It is always about him and how much he can con or grift the ordinary person. Cannot understand how those are his main defenders.

I look forward to his downfall but doubt I will ever see it.

Have read enough of your posts to know what you meant.:)

As an aside, I have been anti Trump the moment he came down the escalator. Didn't know much about his running beauty quests and had never seen his show but from having relatives and friends in America knew a lot about the damage he did to creditors due to his business failings. It is always about him and how much he can con or grift the ordinary person. Cannot understand how those are his main defenders.

I look forward to his downfall but doubt I will ever see it.

I like these charges. I like what I've read about these charges, about the streamlined nature of them, about the likelihood of getting a result in the near future.

You're a good chance to see the final episode of Don Does America.

I'm ambivalent about the man. As a politician he is harbinger of apocalypse, which is bad.

As a form of entertainment he is quite the drawcard. Absurdism. The vision of him leading a foray to the chapel across from the White House in order to hold up a bible is one of the most wonderfully ridiculous stunts I've ever seen, as if holding up the good book without being struck by lightning was an affirmation of his righteousness.

Loved it.

It's my fault, Mags.

I wasn't categorical enough to simply say that the charges do indeed appear to be founded on Republican testimony. That sort of language is unnecessarily ambiguous, open to interpretation, and leaves me open to shameful contradiction.

I look forward to the little red book of quotations of JB1975.

P.S Trump is a donkey and anyone who thinks he's the victim in this is a donkey too

P.P.S Biden is a donkey too before anyone comes at me with muh hunter shite

P.P.P.S Sanders was robbed twice

P.S Trump is a donkey and anyone who thinks he's the victim in this is a donkey too

You don't even need an vivid imagination, the words are quite clear.

Order one for me too.:)

Harvey Penick’s Little Red Book is the one.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back