Trump - Harris Presidential Election 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldnt answer this, because it is just so pathetic.

However i will, for the last time on this question, because I want to make sure that you have every possible opportunity to comprehend.

You have not explained what it is exactly you disagree with in any of my posts.

You have not asked me why I reject every world leader, you have just claimed that such a position is due to "immaturity".

All you have done is imply that i am a moron, or at best, possess a slightly above average IQ.

You have suggested that I am not capable of "being a manager" :tearsofjoy: WTF you think I would aspire to be a "manager" is the most amusing part.

You have engaged only to make smartass remarks which you hope that all of your sidekicks (Sr, Sideswipe, Jatha, et al...) will like, and this will give you a psychological orgasm.

Perhaps this is the orgasm you are missing Walt. How's your love life?

Not sure where your critical thinking skills would add value

Any ideas?

Edit:Trump campaign?

I shouldnt answer this, because it is just so pathetic.

However i will, for the last time on this question, because I want to make sure that you have every possible opportunity to comprehend.

You have not explained what it is exactly you disagree with in any of my posts.

You have not asked me why I reject every world leader, you have just claimed that such a position is due to "immaturity".

All you have done is imply that i am a moron, or at best, possess a slightly above average IQ.

You have suggested that I am not capable of "being a manager" :tearsofjoy: WTF you think I would aspire to be a "manager" is the most amusing part.

You have engaged only to make smartass remarks which you hope that all of your sidekicks (Sr, Sideswipe, Jatha, et al...) will like, and this will give you a psychological orgasm.

Perhaps this is the orgasm you are missing Walt. How's your love life?

You OK, kid?

Not sure where your critical thinking skills would add value

Any ideas?

Edit:Trump campaign?
Here is an article from the wsws which explains how the Democrats cannot fundamentally challenge Trump. Biden has already enacted many of Trump's policiies, in order to win bipartisan support from the Republicans.

The solution to this crisis is not to be found in supporting any parliamentary capitalist party or politician.

It is only to be found in building an international mass movement of the working class in opposition to war, fascism, and social inequality.

If I were still a kid, I would want to make sure above all else that I did not become an apologist for genocide.

Funny that, when I was a kid I didn't ever want to have deal with anti-semitic, terrorist supporting, unintelligent arseholes but here we are together.

Funny that, when I was a kid I didn't ever want to have deal with anti-semitic, terrorist supporting, unintelligent arseholes but here we are together.
Wait...who is anti-semitic..who's the terrorist supporting unintelligent arseh*le?

You are fantasizing about yourself.

a) It is anti-Semitic to claim that all "genuine"" Jewish people support the fascist Netahanyu government. This is the ultimate slander against the Jewish population, which you are promoting. Millions of Jewish people worldwide oppose genocide, and would totally abhor everything you write.

b) You support terrorism. Every post you have made supports the mass murder and genocide being carried out by the terrorists in the Netahanyu government.

c) "here we are together" (quote). Disgusting. I have absolutely nothing to do with you. You are a Zionist who supports genocide, and I oppose absolutely everything you stand for.

Last edited:
This is what you wrote when a visibly Jewish Australian man was refused service in breach of the company's policy and the gentlemen's protected Australian Human rights.

"There is absolutely nothing anti-Semitic in this stance." - IlovethePies

Yep, its you mate.
Hey mate, it's really sad, and you won't understand it.

But you are in fact the real anti-Semite. Your defence of the indefensible is strengthening all the genuine neo Nazis out there who aim to incite hatred against Jews.

The comments that the employee at Office Works made were actually in defence of the Jewish people. She explained that Judaism, and the identity of being Jewish, has absolutely no connection with defence of the fascist Israeli state and its ongoing program of ethnic annihilation against the people of Gaza.

Just a piece if advice that you can choose to take or ignore. If you are so certain of something and can't see the considerable grey in the world, you are probably too idealistic and have never considered how your view on how the world should run, would never work. Coz people are human.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a piece if advice that you can choose to take or ignore. If you are so certain of something and can't see the considerable grey in the world, you are probably too idealistic and have never considered how your view on how the world should run, would never work. Coz people are human.
Sure, will take your advice on board.
But find it hard to reply if you are not specific.
Where do you think that I can't see the considerable grey? What comments do you think are "too idealistic" ?

Sure, will take your advice on board.
But find it hard to reply if you are not specific.
Where do you think that I can't see the considerable grey? What comments do you think are "too idealistic" ?

Politicians all suck because they are tasked with the impossible, catering to everyone. They are not all fascists.

There are still good guys and bad guys, like in Russia you can't be gay...you get killed for disagreeing with the guy in charge

Which political leaders in the world, anywhere, in Opposition or Government do you admire or support?
That is a difficult question, might as well put me in the same boat as IlovethePies as I can't think of anyone that I admire. In fact in the past maybe Merkel, Whitlam, Kennedy/Johnson for what they did for Black Americans (not other things though). Field is very small for me.

Trump on the other hand is way up there for the most destructive wannabe politician.

Sure, Walz is a "good bloke"":

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, mobilized national guard troops against anti-police violence protests and starved funding for public education.

Sure, Walz is a "good bloke"":

Minnesota Governor Tim Walz, mobilized national guard troops against anti-police violence protests and starved funding for public education.
Do you have a link for that claim?

I recall that Walz mobilised NG on the request of the Mayor but that was when the rioters were burning business and people were getting injured. Not sure that anyone would take issue with that.

Walz has done more for public education and children in 2023 than anyone before him.

This $12 billion proposal would lower the cost of child care for middle-class families, reduce child poverty by expanding tax credits for families who need help the most, and make the largest investment in public education in state history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back