All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

the MJF promo felt like a retread of his previous title reign.
  • doesn't want to defend the title
  • calls the fans 'poors'
  • awards himself a customised title belt
seen it.
Yeah bit disappointed that MJF looks to be a rinse and repeat of what he’s done before and it’s almost the same as Danielson. Really sick of the whole “my body is banged up” “ could be my last match” “ I have to dig deep” feels like that’s been done 4 or 5 times with him in AEW and in his WWE time to.

That was the best Blood and Guts match they've ever done, and it's not even close.

I've never really enjoyed the stipulation all that much and felt as though they've been quite underwhelming.

This one ticked every box.

Swerve looked like THE guy, which is vitally important heading into their biggest show when he's the world champion.

Meh

Still a great promo and it’s so good to have heel MJF back

Agreed. All of the greats used their specific schtick 90% of the time - Flair, Dusty, Piper, Heenan. Go back and watch any random weekly show from the 80s. How many times did Flair do the “jet flying, limousine riding” bit or Heenan call people “humanoids”?

Specific promos like Dusty’s “Hard Times” or Flair’s “With a tear in my eye!” are so fondly remembered because they were one-offs, uniquely different from the weekly patterns.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When does the commentary begin on Collision?

I had silence during the intro video and then no commentary.

Still nothing as the first match is about to start?

Edit: Okay there it is. That was weird.

When does the commentary begin on Collision?

I had silence during the intro video and then no commentary.

Still nothing as the first match is about to start?

Edit: Okay there it is. That was weird.
Yeah same thing for me.

I wish the vision hadn't been working.

That was one of the worst matches I've seen in my life. I used to be a John Morrison mark but this guy is a shell of his former self.

His matches are so awkward and have mo flow anymore.

I wish the vision hadn't been working.

That was one of the worst matches I've seen in my life. I used to be a John Morrison mark but this guy is a shell of his former self.

His matches are so awkward and have mo flow anymore.
I have no idea why they signed him

Agreed. All of the greats used their specific schtick 90% of the time - Flair, Dusty, Piper, Heenan. Go back and watch any random weekly show from the 80s. How many times did Flair do the “jet flying, limousine riding” bit or Heenan call people “humanoids”?

Specific promos like Dusty’s “Hard Times” or Flair’s “With a tear in my eye!” are so fondly remembered because they were one-offs, uniquely different from the weekly patterns.

speaking of promos... (since it was 30 years ago a few days back)

Added to Dynamite:
GTr551PXUAA0zPI
GTsPDqnWwAApSg1

Remove this Banner Ad

All Elite Wrestling (On Triller TV and ESPN)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back