All jealous and bitter opposition supporters, keep your whining in here

Remove this Banner Ad

tsk tsk peoples, should start calling you all fish, the bait was dropped into the water and y'all rose up and took the bait!!

If you didn't respond the thread would get no replies and just drop into obscurity.

Carry on feeding the beast and it will grow and grow.

Feed me Seymour feed me!!

Originally posted by cwood_rules
we all know brisbane r cheaters an are very boring!!
why dont u play **** footy this yr an let other teams have a turn u hoggs!!!!

AHHH..... Another Collingwood intellect gracing our board with his/her insightful, informative, analytical commentary.

I recently read an article were the premise of the content was that Collingwood officials (including their president) are using the internet forums to inform their supporters, incite, and collect data re: the mood, feelings and issues that C'wood's supporters indicate preference or importance.
Another Collingwood official. Or at least with compatible intellect.

Sorry can't remember where I read the article.

Originally posted by L-Nizzy
Haha, "why don't you let other teams win"

You don't get the premise behind a competition, do you?

Exactly, it makes me laugh every time I hear that comment, but it also saddens me that people seriously think we're somehow 'stopping' other teams from winning..........

:confused:

Originally posted by irel
AHHH..... Another Collingwood intellect gracing our board with his/her insightful, informative, analytical commentary.
I think it's a new world record, actually :eek:

Originally posted by Homer
Meanwhile the brand of football from Collingwood??.. A clever mixture of crap and boring.
Hehe so true... I think it was Malthouse himself who said "the best form of attack is defence." :eek:

Re: cheaters!

Originally posted by cwood_rules
brisbane cheated in 2002/2003 grandfinals an were lucky to win!!! u know how u cheated :mad:

Hold on kiddo..... bwaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Try, outplayed/outfought and pished all over the opposition.

Next.

Remove this Banner Ad

All jealous and bitter opposition supporters, keep your whining in here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back