All Masterful Sheeds

Remove this Banner Ad

xlr8r

Debutant
Oct 13, 2003
caroline springs
Other Teams
Essendon
the man is the master of all masters.If he didnt put his foot down and show marshmallow miller whos was boss,soli would be a tiger by now.
onya sheeds!!!!!!!;)

As I stated somewhere (can't remember which board now) it was strange the Sheeds hadbeen quiet about the whole Solly thing. I thought that maybe Sheeds wanted to use him as trade bait or somethignwas wrong somewhere.

Well didn't Sheeds pull a rabbit outta his hat! Shades of Blumfield all over again! Let's just hope we get a stack more out of Solly than we did when we kept Blumfield.

An article in the HS today hinted claimed that Rama spoke to him, along with Sheeds & others, and then his gf took him to a comedy show where he laughed his head off. It was at this point that he realised how much fun he had at Essendon and decided that, really, he did want to stay.

That, folks, is what IT is all about!!

Originally posted by xlr8r
his next step will be to become a real leader and not to give away stupid free kicks

At least he only gives away free kicks and not entire matches ala Fletcher (who I would claim to be a senior player but not a leader). But I agree, he needs to really step up and try to make the backline "his". This might help to release Wellman upfield where he does some real damage.

Remove this Banner Ad

All Masterful Sheeds

Remove this Banner Ad

Back