All Saints or Blue Heelers to be axed

Remove this Banner Ad

ElwoodRoo1

Debutant
Mar 31, 2005
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Read in "The Age" this morning that Seven plan to axe either "Blue Heelers" or "All Saints" at the end of the year. What show would you want axed?
Personally I don't watch either show but would prefer Blue Heelers to survive as it is a Melbourne made show.

the early tip would have to be Blue Heelers, if only for the fact that the decision will likely be made out of Sydney.

I'm not really sure how All Saints has been going post-Georgie Parker, but if they were to axe Blue Heelers, they'd be axing a show that's probably as strong as it's ever been character/story-wise.

exactly what do Channel Seven have planned to replace it then?

Don't really watch All Saints but Blue Heelers is absolute shyte!! The quicker this disgrace of a show gets off telly the better. I mean how many major big time crooks can blow up, murder, rape, and pillage in a small country town like Mt Thomas. Not to mention the amount of cops killed in the town. Why would any one work there?

Biggest load of tripe ever. Definitely was past it's use by date!

Rocket23 said:
Don't really watch All Saints but Blue Heelers is absolute shyte!! The quicker this disgrace of a show gets off telly the better. I mean how many major big time crooks can blow up, murder, rape, and pillage in a small country town like Mt Thomas. Not to mention the amount of cops killed in the town. Why would any one work there?

Yeah what he said!

but dont worry, if either of them get cut, theyll all appear in some other poxy aussie drama that no one watches. and theyll be on that show as essentially the same character as in previous shows.

Rocket23 said:

:D It's gotta be the crime capital of Australia!

And how many cops can you get in the local pub at any one time?

Rocket23 said:

They might just introduce a CSI/forensics element into BH.

Read the same article except it was way out west and they said that lms was getting canned!
I also heard that they were moving it to 10.30 which sucks!
anyways i dont see why they should can either of them,local drama will go down the can!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

'All Saints' is gone.

'Last Man Standing' was only pulling an audience of around 700,000.

Didn't even crack the top 50 shows.

i havent watched anything on channel 7 in years apart from a tiny bit of the criicket a few months ago, the channel is full of utter ********

Remove this Banner Ad

All Saints or Blue Heelers to be axed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back