Toast All things Paul Roos + Coaching: McCartney joins coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

will almost certainly get the WCE job i think. I'd be really happy with Simpson
I don't see why Simpson would leave Hawthorn, he would be perfect to replace Clarkson once Hawthorn start slipping in a few years

will almost certainly get the WCE job i think. I'd be really happy with Simpson

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that both Simpson an burns would be happy to be an assistant under Roos and that burns wasnt ready to be a senior coach next year?

I don't see why Simpson would leave Hawthorn, he would be perfect to replace Clarkson once Hawthorn start slipping in a few years

Hawks have a list similar to Geelong's IMO, a few old guys but a lot of good young players that will take their place. If Clarko wants to keep going, I could imagine him being there for a few years yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TFS confirm Simpson, Tudor and Burns all firmly in the mix
Like how it was mentioned that Burns may actually turn down the West Coast job to spend 2 years learning under Roos....can you believe that? Pass on a potential senior gig to be second in charge at our club...the club that earlier this year were the laughing stock of the league.

If true, hopefully it's a sign of things to come.

Like how it was mentioned that Burns may actually turn down the West Coast job to spend 2 years learning under Roos....can you believe that? Pass on a potential senior gig to be second in charge at our club...the club that earlier this year were the laughing stock of the league.

If true, hopefully it's a sign of things to come.
people underrate what chances: Sumich and Craig, respectively are at WCE and Brisbane

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast All things Paul Roos + Coaching: McCartney joins coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back