Thread hijacked, don’t bother entering unless you want to be bored by repetition.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news that the Victorian government is backing down on the proposal for the age of criminal responsibility to be raised to 14.
They should keep it at 10 because social media and the internet gives even 10 year olds the tools to understand what they can do without facing consequences.

So, who wants the war to continue?
Imagine wanting to see your people continue to suffer by not taking part.

Fantastic news that the Victorian government is backing down on the proposal for the age of criminal responsibility to be raised to 14.
They should keep it at 10 because social media and the internet gives even 10 year olds the tools to understand what they can do without facing consequences.

Jacinta is a bit of a dud. I think that she should hand her power over to the Herald Sun.

The evidence of the proposed change was clear. Kids exposed to the harsher side of law and order are more likely to stay locked within that system.

Not surprisingly, such policy also has a disproportionate impact on Indigenous kids.

But go Jacinta.

Dutton needs to recheck his instructions....his masters want them out of the promised land

btw, i can read the heading on this thread

Dutton needs to recheck his instructions....his masters want them out of the promised land

btw, i can read the heading on this thread

Racism against Palestinians is acceptable. Surely that doesn't need to be written?

Jacinta is a bit of a dud. I think that she should hand her power over to the Herald Sun.

The evidence of the proposed change was clear. Kids exposed to the harsher side of law and order are more likely to stay locked within that system.

Not surprisingly, such policy also has a disproportionate impact on Indigenous kids.

But go Jacinta.

i'm not a dean in law like sir wipey, but it's my understanding that if a child doesn't have responsibility, then the responsibility falls with the owner of that kid....

so to put it bluntly, if some kid steals a friends scooter - as they did recently - I would be perfectly agreable to seeing the kid's parents go to prison...or whoever owns the aforementioned kid or kids.

that way, we can solve two problems - someone takes the rap and the real culprit goes to jail

He's Little John's protege. Xenophobia as an election strategy.

i do agree with Dutts if he doesnt want people involved in the murder of innocents coming to Australia...or even returning to australia. However, I dont think Dutt's instructions were so broad...

SBS reports...

Since the October 7 attack by Hamas, the government has rejected 7,111 visa applications from Palestinians and granted 2,922, as of 12 August. About 1,300 of those with approved visas have resettled in Australia.
There have been 8,746 visas granted to Israeli citizens while 235 visa applications were rejected over the same period.

No figures are available about how many visas the Democratic Republic of Congo has given to Palestinians

big smiles at sky news that the US will be basing more weapons in australia in order to conduct wars off US soil.

are the smiles really because these people feel more secure? paul keating seems to have a more logical assessment of the situation but evidently he is a captive of china. evidently having foreign troops on australian soil under the control of interests with a long history in engaging in war, is not being captive.

i'm reminded of that great movie gladiator where russell was a spaniard and owed his allegiance to rome and fought its wars. So much for aussies to look ahead to in the coming years...The analogy continues - the roman garrisons in gaul and britain and elsewhere were to protect the empire.....from the locals.

so should the children of the sky news people be smiling?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not surprised that you have this opinion.

Voldemort doing his best to win my vote!
Right...
So let's fully understand this:
Position of both Dutton and Albanese:
Let's help Israel to annihilate the Palestinians by proclaiming Israel's "right to defend itself" against an impoverished, blockaded population
...and then, let's demonise all those who try to flee the carnage as "terrorist sympathisers"...

Right...
So let's fully understand this:
Position of both Dutton and Albanese:
Let's help Israel to annihilate the Palestinians by proclaiming Israel's "right to defend itself" against an impoverished, blockaded population
...and then, let's demonise all those who try to flee the carnage as "terrorist sympathisers"...

well i'd like to stop all of those involved in the murder of innocent civilians from entering this country....

well i'd like to stop all of those involved in the murder of innocent civilians from entering this country....
Nah, I would like to place all those involved in the murder of innocent civilians on the dock to answer for their crimes. Stopping them from entering Australia is not enough punishment.
...as long as you understand that those responsible are the Israeli government and the command of the IDF.

Last edited:
Nah, I would like to place all those involved in the murder of innocent civilians on the dock to answer for their crimes. Stopping them from entering Australia is not enough punishment.
...as long as you understand that those responsible are the Israeli government and the command of the IDF.

just sticking with dutton's stated goal of not allowing dangerous people to enter australia.... i think people who kill children are especially undesirable. i wouldnt want to have to live next door to them. They might snap and go on a rampage....

just sticking with dutton's stated goal of not allowing dangerous people to enter australia.... i think people who kill children are especially undesirable. i wouldnt want to have to live next door to them. They might snap and go on a rampage....
I think people who support organisations that kill, rape and kidnap people attending music concerts should be banned from entering the country.

I think people who support organisations that kill, rape and kidnap people attending music concerts should be banned from entering the country.

peculiar that you limit yourself to music concerts...i would think that all aussies dont want anyone who has been involved in killing children, for example. While having neighbours who have been involved with killing innocent civilians would seem distasteful to most aussies, i think people would be sickened to have child murderers living next door to them. I dont think that I could bring myself to even talk to a baby murderer.

peculiar that you limit yourself to music concerts...i would think that all aussies dont want anyone who has been involved in killing children, for example. While having neighbours who have been involved with killing innocent civilians would seem distasteful to most aussies, i think people would be sickened to have child murderers living next door to them. I dont think that I could bring myself to even talk to a baby murderer.

You’ve already murdered one thread with your incessant Israel/Palestine posting. No need to try to insert them by (very poorly disguised) stealth in this one.

Be a big boy and take this material off to SRP like you were told.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You’ve already murdered one thread with your incessant Israel/Palestine posting. No need to try to insert them by (very poorly disguised) stealth in this one.

i'm posting about the dutton demand to exclude entry into australia. Keep your advice to yourself. You have no authority here. Deal with it.

You’re only deceiving yourself.

Does anyone treat you seriously, wipey?

Meanwhile, Barnaby has come out swinging regarding israeli allegations that hamas was planning to exhume australians in graves in gaza. Evidently, he hasnt seen who was driving the bulldozers in stories that came to light months ago...but were ignored by both sides of australian politics

Agree with Markfs on this question, though I disagree with many of his posts.

How can you "murder a thread" which explicitly allows "All Politics"" by posting on an issue of such massive contemporary significance as the ongoing genocide in Gaza?

Marksfs sometimes expresses an anti-Semitic attitude. But such posts should be allowed, so that they can be refuted and exposed for what they are.

You can't fight anything by censoring it.

There were several posters on that thread who agreed with the genocide in Gaza, because: a) the Palestinian people voted for Hamas, and therefore deserve to die because they are all terrorists , and b) poor little Israel is "only defending itself".

You never voiced any opposition to the attitude of these pro-genocide posters, who populated the thread as well.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back