All things Politics

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got better access to Haaretz today and I have to say that I recommend it. It has access to people and events within the Israeli gov't which are not usually seen in international publications - at least from what I've seen. It is criticised as being elitist and not read by a lot of israelis - being behind a paywall is an indication. It serves its freedom of expression purpose and the few who work for it and read it, provide an alternative to the current methodology.

It's available through libraries on pressreader.

Whoever came up with this, deserves their paycheck this week.....

View attachment 2042409
While I appreciate the “joke” I can only see ageist discrimination.
I wonder if it would be a “joke” if it was a wheelchair and aimed at Roosevelt?
I could even evoke images of Steven Hawking and wonder if anyone would consider that his mind was gone just because he was in a chair.

While I appreciate the “joke” I can only see ageist discrimination.
I wonder if it would be a “joke” if it was a wheelchair and aimed at Roosevelt?
I could even evoke images of Steven Hawking and wonder if anyone would consider that his mind was gone just because he was in a chair.

It only refers to age. It most certainly is ageist, because 80yos have no business running for president.

It only refers to age. It most certainly is ageist, because 80yos have no business running for president.

exactly.... if he was running in the olympics, i would use the same pic.

if he doesnt want to get discriminated against, then stop hiding his physical and mental failings. A person deceiving the public shouldnt be treated with woke gloves...

I think it shows the validity of Frizzles question about who is running the show and whether or they were elected to be running the show.

The Israelis killed the assistant labour minister in Gaza overnight. Evidently he was a part of Hamas. In fact anyone in Gaza working for public administration is working for Hamas.

The endless genocide definition debate came to a head yesterday when the Russians used a missile to kill civilians. The Ukrainians said it was genocide. Genocide?

I tend to like the "back to basics" approach and call the murder of women civilians and children in Gaza what it is...... murder. Yes the Israelis are trying to obliterate Palestinians off the map, but trying to prove that seems fruitless.

The endless genocide definition debate came to a head yesterday when the Russians used a missile to kill civilians. The Ukrainians said it was genocide. Genocide?

I tend to like the "back to basics" approach and call the murder of women civilians and children in Gaza what it is...... murder. Yes the Israelis are trying to obliterate Palestinians off the map, but trying to prove that seems fruitless.
Hoping to be the subject of genocide for politically persuasive reasons is de rigueur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Israelis killed the assistant labour minister in Gaza overnight. Evidently he was a part of Hamas. In fact anyone in Gaza working for public administration is working for Hamas.

You've finally come to your senses Markfs.

Oh Gouki

You are waiting for an invitation to France

But will probably receive a French letter with come in it

exactly.... if he was running in the olympics, i would use the same pic.

if he doesnt want to get discriminated against, then stop hiding his physical and mental failings. A person deceiving the public shouldnt be treated with woke gloves...
Haha..
The moment you know you’ve won the debate and exposed someone for their prejudices.
“Woke”.

Not one word about the Russians killing children in a children’s hospital today.
Why am I not surprised?
So many posters here down the antisemitism rabbit hole they don’t see anything else in the world.
Why the need to say anything? Those in power have rightfully demonised Russia’s behaviour, where they’ve been silent or worse on the Middle East.

“Antisemitism rabbit hole” lol

Britain took control of the Chagos Islands, of which Diego Garcia is part, from its then colony, Mauritius, in 1965. It went on to evict its population of more than 1,000 people to make way for the military base.

Mauritius, which won independence from the UK in 1968, maintains that the islands are its own and the United Nations' highest court has ruled that the UK's administration of the territory is "unlawful" and must end.

The US has leased a base on the islands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad