Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Yup, got a pending debit of 450. 3 tickets

So it looks like either standng or restricted for me. At least im there!

So it looks like either standng or restricted for me. At least im there!

I had restricted viewing last year. Trust me, you can still get a ripper seat.

IMAG0016.jpg

This is what caused my seat to be "restricted" viewing (camera man (obviously))

IMAG0024.jpg

I had restricted viewing last year. Trust me, you can still get a ripper seat.

IMAG0016.jpg

This is what caused my seat to be "restricted" viewing (camera man (obviously))

IMAG0024.jpg

Nice. I reckon ive got standing room though.

Years ago i had restricted view at Etihad and those seats were some of the best ones ive ever had

Looks like we've got tickets in the P2 (social club) ballot. From the amount they're probably standing room/restricted view.

We got standing room for GF1 last year too.

Ticketek has now blocked ringing them about priority 2 til Monday:mad:

They apparently will list on Monday morning, on their website, the successful account numbers that you got given upon registering for the ballot.

Legends member. Deducted Std tickets amt on credit card. Tried calling Ticketek. They wouldn't give seat details.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ranging from $150 for standing room and restricted view ($142.50 in 2010), $170 for standard ($161 in 2010), $254 for prime ($235 in 2010) and $295 for premium ($270 in 2010).

STANDARD $170.00 $114.00
PRIME $254.00 $173.00
PREMIUM $295.00 $200.00
RESTRICTED VIEW $150.00 $102.00
STANDING ROOM $150.00 $102.00

Legends member here and had $340 deducted for 2 standard tickets I assume.

M33 is classified as standard, hope I have this and not the very top level of ponsford, southern or olympic

Looks like I've got a prime seat. Hopefully I'm behind the goals. Is my seat already "reserved" so to speak, or should I line up and get my ticket right on midday?

Looks like I've got a prime seat. Hopefully I'm behind the goals. Is my seat already "reserved" so to speak, or should I line up and get my ticket right on midday?

your seat has been reserved.....am coming from adelaide and know bay,row and seat no and will pick up friday.......just present the correct info (credit card and photo id) .....and all should be sweet......:)

Behind the goals was standard seating last year. At least for the replay it was.

your seat has been reserved.....am coming from adelaide and know bay,row and seat no and will pick up friday.......just present the correct info (credit card and photo id) .....and all should be sweet......:)

Yep, went through the same thing last year. :D Just wasn't sure if I actually had the seat sorted already, means I don't have to rush in and grab me ticket straight away. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back