Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

That isn't good. There should be a loyalty out that increases your chances in the ballot. I've been a member since I can remember & pay the full hit since that development, not really happy that I only got a prime seat but at the same time, it's hard to complain given our numbers means a lot of people miss out.

I'm still yet to receive the receipt from Ticketek but they have deducted the $254 last night. Can you simply roll up & quote the transaction/credit card number to pick up your tickets?

All you need is the Credit Card you booked the tickets with and your drivers licence. Just went and picked mine up now and I live in SA.

After 1 ticket, 2 if available

will pay $$, don't care where the seat is (or standing room)

10+ year Social Club member who missed out in the ballot, please help :thumbsu:

Picked up my tickets today, a legends member and we got Q7 DD, I think that is the very top row of the southern stand. Happy to go,but not happy about the tickets, hopefully no priority 2 members got any better seats than priority 1 10 year legends member. The main this is that we are going but it is going to be fun taking our 5 month old baby along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't be blaming the Legend's package for poor seats, it's the AFL who allocates the seating, most of the premium seats are given to corporate's and the like..

I received a wonderful text from my mate today @ 16:48. He was the rep for the 4 of us and was rapt to advise he had a debit from ticketek for $600. Obscured or standing??? So what? We Sydney boys are now planning a road trip down to good old Melbourne as flights are Qantifically immense. Tiger is as dependable as that eponymous club that promises they will be final 8 contenders.

Compared to last year when we did the corporate thing for $1400 and a frustrating draw this is a bomb! This time we will be watching a win first up, Pies by 11.

We Sydney boys are now planning a road trip down to good old Melbourne as flights are Qantifically immense. Tiger is as dependable as that eponymous club that promises they will be final 8 contenders.

Bad analogy. The Richmond variety is very dependable - so long as your destination is "Ninth".

edit: On topic, what are the odds of being turned away if you rock up with a ticket bought using someone else's AFL membership?

10 year legend Q50 row HH can't really complain as we've had great ground level seats in 02, 03 and for both GFs last year. Disappointed and in hindsight we should have joined the AFL years ago but glad my money is going to the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back