Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope there aren't people trying to buy tix here only to scalp them elsewhere.

My suggestion for people wanting to sell is to look at a posters number of posts to see if they are a true tragic or someone who only logs on to get their hands on tickets.

Not suggesting they aren't genuine supporters, but you know from a posters history if they are genuine or not. Just my 2 cents.

I agree with the sentiments. I'm an interstate member and am flying down from Sydney. I used to be a Legends member when I lived in Melbourne but obviously there is no point if you're in Sydney. I still think that the AFL & MCC is primarily to blame for the situation, members of the competing clubs should get over 90% of the tickets!

Thought I might try the Pies thread as well as I've heard of a few Legends members who've been allocated seats up the very back of level 4.

I have one Concession Standing Room ticket (M15 on the wing) that I'd like to swap for any seat, preferably just a Concession Standard Seat, even if it's the last row of level 4, I'm not fussed. Will happily pay the difference in price.

PM me if interested.

WANTED 3 STANDING/SEATS TICKETS.

Dont wanna pay anything stupid. Ive been a member since 1996 and missed out for the 2nd year in a row in the socail club ballot. Cant justify paying essendon 1500 like last year for the draw haha.

0430059255:thumbsu:

For any of those looking to possibly swap tickets. I have 2 adult standing room tickets in M15 that I'd like to swap for seats - anywhere - and pay the difference in cost. PM if interested. Cheers.

I know where you can buy official AFL Grand Final packages for $1000ea.

Let me know if you're interested.

I don't have them, and don't sell them myself.

But can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

Hi all

I have two standing room tics in bay 24 (1 bay off the wing) that I would like to swap for any two seating tics, willing pay reasonable difference to sweeten the deal. If keen email l.sweet1@hotmail.com or can pm me

Cheers

Carnthewoods !!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL is bullshit...cost for my son and I to go to a Grand Final = $2500 minimum. Plenty of packages! available...the AFL, clubs, travel agents, ticket agencies, corporate events companies...tickets everywhere....the AFL not only sell out the fans...they're corporate pimps who take money from these whore companies...why can't an 8 year old go to a Grand Final?...wait just got another private message..1 adult, 1 junior....the guys wants 2k...i know clubs need money but why do all these other companies get bulk access to tickets to profit from....you know whats sad?..I can't explain to my kids why we can't go again.

The AFL is bullshit...cost for my son and I to go to a Grand Final = $2500 minimum. Plenty of packages! available...the AFL, clubs, travel agents, ticket agencies, corporate events companies...tickets everywhere....the AFL not only sell out the fans...they're corporate pimps who take money from these whore companies...why can't an 8 year old go to a Grand Final?...wait just got another private message..1 adult, 1 junior....the guys wants 2k...i know clubs need money but why do all these other companies get bulk access to tickets to profit from....you know whats sad?..I can't explain to my kids why we can't go again.

Wait....you won 20K on Brownlow last night and you are refusing to part with two grand for two tickets?

just adding my name to the list! wanting 2+ tickets for a reasonable (ish) price no corperate stuff...no it's a longshot but i have to try! :)

Hey Guys, I have a spare ticket this weekend (bottom level, row LL). I've got no idea about the going rate people are paying these days, PM me with an offer and I'll get back to you asap.

On a side note, good luck this weekend guys. Hope it's a cracking game and it's not too long before my boys are in the position yours are.

iPhone

I know where you can buy official AFL Grand Final packages for $1000ea.

Let me know if you're interested.

I don't have them, and don't sell them myself.

But can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

May appear a stupid question but here goes. Don't normally sit in the Ponsford but I have seen seat numbers with AA and others with simply A. Tried to view a seating plan but are the first few rows with double lettering & then they go to single lettering?

I've got Row B in the Ponsford Stand, was wondering if this was the 2nd row from the front or much higher up?

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread All Ticketing Enquiries and Information Thread - Plus a few late offers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back