Almost famous

Remove this Banner Ad

A courier of hot man love?

Only kidding, thats enough of running this thread off course for me.

It's not a surprise I'm the most hated poster in this forum because I work for the most hated public service company in victoria,Can you work out who they are?.;)

Ok let me see I go into a mens toilet of a building for a piss because I was busting to go for a leak and then I happen to bump into a ricmond player there by chance who also needed to go to the loo and because I use the word "meet"this makes me an automatic pervert who likes lurking in mens toilets by your brilliant deduction does it?.:rolleyes:

It's not a surprise I'm the most hated poster in this forum because I work for the most hated public service company in victoria,Can you work out who they are?.;)

OK, you meet Tigers players when they are going to the toilet and you work for the most hated public service in Victoria?

You're a copper.;):)

Errr, Tigerboyz, is that the Cranbourne Rubber Chicken Factory, in the "maintenance division" ?

This world-famous complex has quite a big car-park.

And additionally, it is all very well for you to say that you are the most hated, if not hateful, poster on this site, but let us not forget the Emperor Caligula's famous dictum:

"Let them hate me so long as they fear me."

Biffinator.

OK, you meet Tigers players when they are going to the toilet and you work for the most hated public service in Victoria?

You're a copper.;):)
19616-policeman_476x357.jpg
http://www.countrywatch.com/pdfs/ZM_cntymap.pdf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well my old man used to go motorbike riding with Tony Lockett back in his youngster days
And i used to work with James Frawley from Melb. At KFC haha. Funniest bloke going around :thumbsu:

Alrighty, a few years back before Aker had won his brownlow he was really big into the bikes, so used to work sorta part time at Brisbane Honda... or they had some sort of arrangement with him there, probably advertising or something now that i think about it. Anyway, a family friend owns Brisbane Honda. So this one time when he owed my dad a favour, rather than doing anything himself, he sends Aker up to give us a coaching clinic for my junior footy club! Pretty awesome, he came round later on and we had a chat with him. Wasn't too bad of a bloke from memory (although i was about 10 i think... so who knows).

Others I've been involved with....

Played all my junior footy with Rhys Magin at Pomona, good kid, dad's a legend
Played high school footy with Daniel Dzufer, at SCGS... not a bad bloke, bit of a footy jock.
Moved down to Sale and did final year with Scott Pendlebury, he's pretty cool.
At uni college last year, was staying in the room that was next door to Mark Coughlan's sister.

that's all i can think of really at the moment... i guess my biggest claim to fame is we're a family friend of Jeff Lang's, and he stayed at our house for about a month whilst he and his then fiance were looking for a place to live.

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost famous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back