Almost famous

Remove this Banner Ad

My apologises h2f I didn't know you were that young.

Must be disappointing for an elder statesman of BF such as yourself to find yourself bent over and rebored by a 13 year old constantly?

Perhaps he is a genius?

Perhaps you are a fool? gimp? flog? muppet? goose? ass? idiot? imbecile? jackass? mooncalf? moron? nincompoop? ninny? nitwit? simpleton? softhead? tomfool? immolation? offering? hecatomb? victim?

Must be disappointing for an elder statesman of BF such as yourself to find yourself bent over and rebored by a 13 year old constantly?

Perhaps he is a genius?

Perhaps you are a fool? gimp? flog? muppet? goose? ass? idiot? imbecile? jackass? mooncalf? moron? nincompoop? ninny? nitwit? simpleton? softhead? tomfool? immolation? offering? hecatomb? victim?

Good point very smart kid,btw do I get the feeling you are angry with me twita?:D

Good point very smart kid,btw do I get the feeling you are angry with me twita.:D

Meh...

But I do pity public servants.

Actually from the speed of your responses Squealer, I don't think you do much of the "service" bit.

Do you really clean the toilets or are you infact "the fat controller"?

lol ... thats why we get along Thrawny because you were willing to overlook the age gap and just move on ...

Tigerboyz has picked on me forever because he is a bully.

Don't give a stuff about age, really. All I care about is how the poster acts, and the content of their posts... I've seen pre-teens in WoW for example act far more clever and mature than people in their mid 30s.

BTW, my first impression was that you were in your mid 20s. Heh, when I first joined up on this site I was 17/18 but people didn't believe me when I said so because they thought I was an old bugger. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do new memberships come with 3rd world children these days? Damnit, I needed someone to make me new shoes.

Thrawny I just bought a Wii with Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Wii Fit, Carnival Games, Mario/Sonic Olympics, Party Games, Rayman Rabbids and 4 steering wheels, 4 nunchucks and 4 controllers... AND THE GUN with the game that comes with ...

Yeah baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thrawny I just bought a Wii with Super Mario Galaxy, Mario Kart, Wii Fit, Carnival Games, Mario/Sonic Olympics, Party Games, Rayman Rabbids and 4 steering wheels, 4 nunchucks and 4 controllers... AND THE GUN with the game that comes with ...

Yeah baby !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool!

Brendan would love a Wii too. The club won't let him though... Swann is quite a tightarse these days. :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Almost famous

Remove this Banner Ad

Back