amazing interview, Jones v gill, afl and asadas dirty laundry queried

Remove this Banner Ad

You sir, are a good representation of the htb. Who cares if they manipulate evidence? Who cares if they actually did anything wrong? Stone them all, the dirty drug cheats!

The AFL knew the Bombers were drug cheats from the moment they checked out all the evidence which the ACC had compiled.
Hell, they probably already knew long before and were hoping they could sweep it under the rug.

It's as though some of you Essendon fans have been sleepwalking throughout the past 2 years.

Jones accused McLachlan of knowing the Bombers were using peptides midway through 2012
Weren't you listening to that bit of the interview, genius? :D

The AFL knew the Bombers were drug cheats from the moment they checked out all the evidence which the ACC had compiled.
Hell, they probably already knew long before and were hoping they could sweep it under the rug.

It's as though some of you Essendon fans have been sleepwalking throughout the past 2 years.

Jones accused McLachlan of knowing the Bombers were using peptides midway through 2012
Weren't you listening to that bit of the interview, genius? :D

the AFL thought Essendon were using prohibited peptides, Essendon say they weren't. What's your point?

He was stating facts from gills own mouth, strangely gill had trouble recalling them....

Are you talking about the 'take bits out' quote? Because that is not from Gil's own mouth, it's a note Andruska jotted down during a meeting. It's not a great look, sure, but without further context I don't see it as being the smoking gun that Jones seems to think.

Jones' other main point seemed to be that the AFL has more of an obligation towards ensuring a safe environment for the players than EFC does. Personally, I think that's absurd. Obviously AFL and EFC are both responsible, but EFC would have primary responsibility I would think (except maybe on gameday, where AFL would have to make sure the grounds are safe, etc).

It's quite interesting that as soon as Gil started to talk along the lines of 'We can't go down to Windy Hill every day to physically monitor each injection' and the nature of how much resourcing you can practically put into compliance (paraphrasing a bit) then Jones suddenly said, we have to go.

Gill made it sound that it was a lot more serious than what the public knows (as in they are more guilty then what we tend to think). Thought it would of chaned the tune since tribunal (if they were not guilty)

Sounds like Essendon have extremely dirty secrets that they don't want people to know

To James Hird (Head Coach): "financials ready for you and David for AOD project. These financials cover all possible revenue streams, where the project applies."

Are you talking about the 'take bits out' quote? Because that is not from Gil's own mouth, it's a note Andruska jotted down during a meeting. It's not a great look, sure, but without further context I don't see it as being the smoking gun that Jones seems to think.

Jones' other main point seemed to be that the AFL has more of an obligation towards ensuring a safe environment for the players than EFC does. Personally, I think that's absurd. Obviously AFL and EFC are both responsible, but EFC would have primary responsibility I would think (except maybe on gameday, where AFL would have to make sure the grounds are safe, etc).

It's quite interesting that as soon as Gil started to talk along the lines of 'We can't go down to Windy Hill every day to physically monitor each injection' and the nature of how much resourcing you can practically put into compliance (paraphrasing a bit) then Jones suddenly said, we have to go.
Understand what you are saying but Andruska said that under oath, gills avoiding of the question is enough to assume it's true

Amateur attempt to ambush Gil. And after the gushing intro, Jones could have picked his target better.

The lack of patience and self control is amusing. The first real indications of what is going to happen is days away, yet the speculation seems to have gone into overdrive. As if it will have any bearing on the outcome.

Everybody needs to calm down and wait

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When it comes to AFL / ASADA investigations.... "I dont recall" is a perfectly acceptable response. But for the players... be open and honest tell everything you know and agree to things you might not even know and you will be looked after in the end!!!
It's the players heads on the chopping block

Amateur attempt to ambush Gil. And after the gushing intro, Jones could have picked his target better.

The lack of patience and self control is amusing. The first real indications of what is going to happen is days away, yet the speculation seems to have gone into overdrive. As if it will have any bearing on the outcome.

Everybody needs to calm down and wait
Bravo and succinctly put.

Last edited:
Proves how little he knows about the fact. Said Gill was a lawyer LOL, there is a difference between a law degree and being a lawyer.

Also difference between being duped and encouraging a doping program

He was asked many times, one simple question, which he never answered save for, I don't recall..
Yeah, that was because he wasn't going to give Jones the headline he so desperately craved.

Why should he? Who cares if Andruska and McLachlan had that conversation? Apart from Essendon themselves, everyone connected with football wanted Essendon out of the 2013 finals. Who cares about the conversations between Andruska and McLachlan which led to the AFL getting the report they required?

You act like this is a court of law. Well, it's not. It's the AFL. They run their competition how they see fit. e.g. Brian Lake was not given a "fair trial" when he was rubbed out for 4 matches last year. That whole process was nothing short of a disgrace. Whether you agreed with outcome or not - that was the worst case of trial by media that has ever occurred with an MRP/AFL tribunal decision. But in the end, it doesn't matter what I think - the AFL goes through their process and a decision is reached and it's basically a case of "suck shit".

Nobody cares that Essendon were denied their Elimination Final vs Richmond in 2013. 17 other clubs felt the right decision was made. Tough t***ies for you. Tell your sob story to someone who cares and don't let the door hit you on the arse on your way out, etc, etc...

Last edited:
Ahhh thats right Hirdy set this up... Hirdy made those comments about fixing the outcome of the interim report and Hirdy sent off the samples for testing in Germany in 2012... this interview is all Hirdys doing...

HIRDS, I knew it was them, even when it was the Alan Jones I knew it was them.

the AFL thought Essendon were using prohibited peptides, Essendon say they weren't. What's your point?
No. Essendon somehow "lost the records" of the injections given to their players :D:thumbsu:
They were unable to say what had been given to them

This crafty manoeuvring might work on the most one-eyed idiots who barrack for the Bombers, but it doesn't fool anyone else.
Hence the draconian penalties for "poor governance"

Remove this Banner Ad

amazing interview, Jones v gill, afl and asadas dirty laundry queried

Remove this Banner Ad

Back