amazing interview, Jones v gill, afl and asadas dirty laundry queried

Remove this Banner Ad

And we forever go through Essendon taking on a Black Op operation to make there players better than the opposition....and the saga goes on and on and on.......
It doesnt matter who is on there side today ...being Jones ...I just cringe for the Essondon faithful who still have James Hird as there saviour. !!!

No. Essendon somehow "lost the records" of the injections given to their players :D:thumbsu:
They were unable to say what had been given to them

This crafty manoeuvring might work on the most one-eyed idiots who barrack for the Bombers, but it doesn't fool anyone else.
Hence the draconian penalties for "poor governance"
Where does this lost the records business come from? Essendon has provided the schedule to asada, problem is asada don't like the fact it has no prohibited substances on it

Looks pretty much exactly the same as if you were to do "Alan Jones Gillon Mclachlan"

Almost feels like 3AW records some of their show and puts it on the internet.

Well no. Because if you look closely you will see that Martin Hardie is Jones' "go to" man when it comes to matters Asada. It will be interesting to see what Jones does if Gillon does furnish him with all the info.

I wonder how Gill and the Commission are progressing with that internal report of the handling of the ASADA investigation... wonder if they will choose to interview Hird, the players, Reid, Corcoran, Bomber or anyone who was actually involved other than the dribbles at the AFL and the members of the lack of integrity unit. Im sure the findings wont be altered in anyway unlike the outcome they fabricated for the interim report...

I have a set opinion on Alan Jones based on a past incident re-told to me by a credible person where Alan was a key person involved.

However from a public life point of view I have always found it weird this obsession he seems to have with mentoring high profile sportsmen, it's bizarre the amount of them you see and hear from, who are indebted to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a set opinion on Alan Jones based on a past incident re-told to me by a credible person where Alan was a key person involved.

However from a public life point of view I have always found it weird this obsession he seems to have with mentoring high profile sportsmen, it's bizarre the amount of them you see and hear from, who are indebted to him.
He was the Wallabies Coach for a while way back when

I wonder how Gill and the Commission are progressing with that internal report of the handling of the ASADA investigation... wonder if they will choose to interview Hird, the players, Reid, Corcoran, Bomber or anyone who was actually involved other than the dribbles at the AFL and the members of the lack of integrity unit. Im sure the findings wont be altered in anyway unlike the outcome they fabricated for the interim report...
What's the point? Hird et al will just answer no comment now they realise they're allowed to.

I'm sure Mr. Jones could get the bottom of that too!

Just like he did today.

I don't get the venom attributed to the AFL by Essendon / Hird and some supporters. AFL have pretty much tried to protect the club (understand by doing so they are also protecting themselves)

1) Tip off the club - leads to Hird throwing Andy under the bus
2) Engineer an outcome for the club and punish those off field so it has the smallest affect on the club possible - "they had it in for us"/ Hird is more important.
3) Go into bat for a small penalty at the tribunal.

The other clubs and players are the ones that should be upset at the process the AFL have tried to undertake, not Essendon. They have tried to lead them kicking and screaming to an outcome that sweeps it under the carpet but the screaming became too much.

I have stated before I hope the players get off so there is no stench on our game of team wide cheating being proven but the love for Hird ahead of the club and the bagging of the AFL seems lunacy to me.

My posting of this interview was not an endorsement of Jones, it was purely the fact that someone had the guts to ask questions of gill that no one else has dared to. If your clubs were in the same position, wouldn't you want to be judged on all available information? Not doctored testimony?

What's the point? Hird et al will just answer no comment now they realise they're allowed to.
yeah would be silly to think that and AFL internal investigation would think to interview anyone outside of the boys club... nothing to see he people lets move on. Just like it did with Andrew Catterall...

You sir, are a good representation of the htb. Who cares if they manipulate evidence? Who cares if they actually did anything wrong? Stone them all, the dirty drug cheats!

Except there's no proof there's been any manipulation of evidence, just wild accusations with no proof. And they've worked a treat, because a number of Bombers supporters lapped it up and repeat it as fact.

When it comes to AFL / ASADA investigations.... "I dont recall" is a perfectly acceptable response. But for the players... be open and honest tell everything you know and agree to things you might not even know and you will be looked after in the end!!!

I'll take a former Federal Court Judges opinion of a witness over somebody who wasn't even in the courtroom.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...rora-andruska-vindicated-20140919-10jh59.html

probably the worst part of this whole episode is being perceived as being on the same "side" as Jones, Newman, Cornes et al. Ugh.

If it's any consolation we've had to back Caro :$

I don't get the venom attributed to the AFL by Essendon / Hird and some supporters. AFL have pretty much tried to protect the club (understand by doing so they are also protecting themselves)

1) Tip off the club - leads to Hird throwing Andy under the bus
2) Engineer an outcome for the club and punish those off field so it has the smallest affect on the club possible - "they had it in for us"/ Hird is more important.
3) Go into bat for a small penalty at the tribunal.

The other clubs and players are the ones that should be upset at the process the AFL have tried to undertake, not Essendon. They have tried to lead them kicking and screaming to an outcome that sweeps it under the carpet but the screaming became too much.

I have stated before I hope the players get off so there is no stench on our game of team wide cheating being found proven but the love for Hird ahead of the club and the bagging of the AFL seems lunacy to me.
Standard defence of

1. Blame the prosecution, when that fails
2. Blame the court, when that fails
3. Blame the law.

My posting of this interview was not an endorsement of Jones, it was purely the fact that someone had the guts to ask questions of gill that no one else has dared to.
His questions were based upon excerpts from the Hird/ASADA court case... that you lost. Can't win the argument in court, go to the most brainless mouthpiece you can find and have a shot at the court of public opinion instead. It's obvious, it's shameless, it's pathetic.

My posting of this interview was not an endorsement of Jones, it was purely the fact that someone had the guts to ask questions of gill that no one else has dared to. If your clubs were in the same position, wouldn't you want to be judged on all available information? Not doctored testimony?
Maybe you should have premised your statement more clearly?

Remove this Banner Ad

amazing interview, Jones v gill, afl and asadas dirty laundry queried

Remove this Banner Ad

Back