Portfolio America's Australian Football League (by 23Legend)

Remove this Banner Ad

23Legend

All Australian
Jul 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Wonders, Lakers, Double Blues, SA
Everyone else has done a fantasy league so I thought I'd do one.

The two American continents, North and South America, with the help of the AFL, have put together their own league. Each club is owned by one of the current AFL teams and has their nickname but has the colours of one of the cities famous sporting teams.

Teams will be coming soon.

Re: America's Australian Football League

Memphis Magpies

Established in 1941 the Memphis Magpies are owned by the Collingwood Football Club and have the colours of the city's NBA team, the Memphis Grizzlies. The Magpies are one of the America's Cup's great under achievers, with loads of talent but not many premierships.
Premierships: 1963, 74, 77, 85, 89

Home
MemphisMagpiesHome.png

Away
MemphisMagpiesAway.png

Clash
MemphisMagpiesClash.png

Good designs etc. But the colour of the jerseys are a bit off compared to the Grizzlies, the Grizzlies have a darker blue and a different yellow, and definately no green, not sure if you know that but just thought I'd help

Good designs etc. But the colour of the jerseys are a bit off compared to the Grizzlies, the Grizzlies have a darker blue and a different yellow, and definately no green, not sure if you know that but just thought I'd help

I think they have a slight spot of green on their collar (or it at least looks like that on NBA2K10:confused:) and besides, I needed a third colour and I figured, blue and yellow makes green so why not?

P.S. sorry about that argument on smeagles thread, didn't mean for it to drag on like that.

I think they have a slight spot of green on their colour (or it at least looks like that on NBA2K10:confused:) and besides, I needed a third colour and I figured, blue and yellow makes green so why not?

P.S. sorry about that argument on smeagles thread, didn't mean for it to drag on like that.

Then they can be Jazz, they are navy, yellow and green.

New York Blues

Established in 1928 the New York Blues are owned by the Carlton Blues and have the colours of the cities MLB team, the New York Yankees. The Blues are one of the first teams in the America's Cup and are the only team to have won four premierships in a row (1958, 59, 60, 61)
Premierships: 1928, 29, 33, 36, 42, 58, 59, 60, 61, 66, 67, 75, 80, 95, 96

Home
NewYorkBluesHome.png

Away
NewYorkBluesAway.png

Clash
NewYorkBluesClash.png

Las Angeles Tigers

Established in 1928 the Las Angeles Tigers are owned by the Richmond Tigers and have the colours of the city's NBA team, the Las Angeles Lakers*. The Blues were the other original America's Cup team but despite that did not win a premiership until 1996, since then they have become a powerhouse club.
Premierships: 1997, 03, 04, 09

Home
LasAngelesTigersHome.png

Away
LasAngelesTigersAway.png

Clash
LasAngelesTigersClash.png

*Yes the purple looks more black then purple but it was hard for me to get the right shade.

What I don't get is how you win premierships in a league that doesn't exist

Some people use simulations with dice or random number generators or games. Some just draw numbers out of the hat. Every author of fiction does it.

Looks good, I am also doing an American League.
I did the random number generator to get the team vs team scores then did wins and losses from there. Been quite fun and can not wait to share. Logos are the hardest part I believe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My computer got wiped and I lost all my guernseys, so I'm redoing the league. The original rules have changed and it's just any old teams that I can come up with and it's just from USA, sorry john.

New York Liberties

Home
NewYorkLibertiesHome.png

Away
NewYorkLibertiesAway.png

Logo
NewYorkLibertiesLogo.png

Washington Royals

Home
WashingtonRoyalsHome.png

Away
WashingtonRoyalsAway.png

Logo
WashingtonRoyalslogo.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Portfolio America's Australian Football League (by 23Legend)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back