Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

mr panties seems to annoy you, so mr panties it is (for soph.) :)

who's your favourite player, rancid?

my fave player is, as very cross says, LRT...well, probly....
i've followed malch since he was drafted, goodesy has been a fave since i saw him looking like a teenage dreg at westfield miranda the year he was drafted
jude because he's a great bloke, heath grundy coz he had a kick with my son at the 05 family day
jesse white and dan currie coz they're gonna be stars
big baz coz he's a champion
kirky coz he's paul kelly in hippie clothes
ROK coz he's an all-round sensation
darren jolly coz i was in a lift with him here at work a year ago, with his wife and bub, and he was a smiley chap
craig bolton coz he's a hero
MOST of our boys

by the way, if you've been on the main board recently, there's a richmond fan named Junior24 who has been taking pot shots at LRT for some reason....the idiot

u know he actually has a weak spot for LRT
and i think McVeigh his son wore his number or something like that
he secretly loves Schneider

yes, it's such a secret i don't even know about it myself
my son weore the adam goodes No 37 this season, was No 7 before that
he once said he wanted to wear no 3 for the swans, he could do a better job now than mcvague's doing
and he's only 11

Panties u love the whole team lol

Jesse White is hot...minus his big nose lol he has nice arms

er, i wasn't judging it on his nose, his arms OR his hotness factor

and i forgot to put in luke ablett, who's autograph i have in my wallet, obtained by my son at aforementioned 05 family day

er, i wasn't judging it on his nose, his arms OR his hotness factor

and i forgot to put in luke ablett, who's autograph i have in my wallet, obtained by my son at aforementioned 05 family day

i know i just thought i should point it out

i wanna meet Luke Ablett so bad and just hug him...hes so dreamy lol

well the boys know alot about the Swans coz all i do is talk about them
my friend Jiva who works with the boys (i dont like him much hes rude) but all i do is talk swans with him

my girl friends are slowly getting into AFL coz i took them 2 a few games and they started 2 see what all my fuss was about my friend Pru loves Inspo

Like i said being a girl and watching AFL rocks...we can get into the game and love a good win and what not but we get 2 watch some mighty good looking talent :D

well the boys know alot about the Swans coz all i do is talk about them
my friend Jiva who works with the boys (i dont like him much hes rude) but all i do is talk swans with him

my girl friends are slowly getting into AFL coz i took them 2 a few games and they started 2 see what all my fuss was about my friend Pru loves Inspo

Like i said being a girl and watching AFL rocks...we can get into the game and love a good win and what not but we get 2 watch some mighty good looking talent :D

and on that feverish note, i will take my leave for the evening
g'night Very

my fave player is, as very cross says, LRT...well, probly....
i've followed malch since he was drafted, goodesy has been a fave since i saw him looking like a teenage dreg at westfield miranda the year he was drafted
jude because he's a great bloke, heath grundy coz he had a kick with my son at the 05 family day
jesse white and dan currie coz they're gonna be stars
big baz coz he's a champion
kirky coz he's paul kelly in hippie clothes
ROK coz he's an all-round sensation
darren jolly coz i was in a lift with him here at work a year ago, with his wife and bub, and he was a smiley chap
craig bolton coz he's a hero
MOST of our boys

by the way, if you've been on the main board recently, there's a richmond fan named Junior24 who has been taking pot shots at LRT for some reason....the idiot
I know what you mean! Its too hard to pick a faaavourite player, but there are some I love beyond the rest.

Davo, Jols, RO'K, Bolts (of the Craig kind), Brettles & Goodsey and Kieren Jack.
Don't know what it is about Jack that makes me love him so much!

In response to how the 'gentlemenfolk' (a word i would strongly disagree with when used upon guys of ALL ages) find it, my boyfriend found it quite interesting that i could harbour so much emotion into a football club.
The obsession with the above mentioned players, though, he found a little disturbing.
I thought making him watch a couple of games would make him see sense, but he just didn't understand how i could so enjoy watching them run around in little shorts. Especially Rhino ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Too true.

i think its easier to get guys to understand girls footy love than to get girls too...my friends dont get it at all

Tell me about it. My school is totally NRL centric its ridiculous. Friends I hand around with don't like football and I've tried to take them to watch a few AFL matches with me and they profusely refused. I found it very offensive when they scoffed at the idea...maybe too masculine for them? I don't know, either way, I tried to entice them with pictures of Tadhg Kennelly, Amon Buchanan, Sean Dempster, Adam Schneider, Kieren Jack (all my friends thinks he is hot) and Jimmy Bartel and hoping then they'll come with me. And still no, ah well, I give up.

Too true.

Tell me about it. My school is totally NRL centric its ridiculous. Friends I hand around with don't like football and I've tried to take them to watch a few AFL matches with me and they profusely refused. I found it very offensive when they scoffed at the idea...maybe too masculine for them? I don't know, either way, I tried to entice them with pictures of Tadhg Kennelly, Amon Buchanan, Sean Dempster, Adam Schneider, Kieren Jack (all my friends thinks he is hot) and Jimmy Bartel and hoping then they'll come with me. And still no, ah well, I give up.

oh, yeah, i forgot to put in kennelly and buchanan, also fave players

as for rugby league, i gew up in a league (and union) supporting family, and spent many days driving to the scg for the old match of the day games, or when souths were playing finals, wayyyy back in the early 70s
i even got lost in the carpark once after wlaking off in a huff when st george beat souths in a semi-final game, when i was about 8
i tend not to do that so much these days, even though i'm more a swans fan than i ever was a souths/league fan

Too true.

:D

Trent Croad, Uncle Cuz, Jude, RHINOOO!, Marc Murphy..just off the top of my head!

oh, yeah, i forgot to put in kennelly and buchanan, also fave players

as for rugby league, i gew up in a league (and union) supporting family, and spent many days driving to the scg for the old match of the day games, or when souths were playing finals, wayyyy back in the early 70s
i even got lost in the carpark once after wlaking off in a huff when st george beat souths in a semi-final game, when i was about 8
i tend not to do that so much these days, even though i'm more a swans fan than i ever was a souths/league fan
I'm a Knights fan living in Parramatta, so you can imagine how much I get for that :rolleyes:
My extended family is very, very Melbourne AFL, but my parents are cricket. Still love cricket. But the problem is i go for England.

You heard me.

I'm a Knights fan living in Parramatta, so you can imagine how much I get for that :rolleyes:
My extended family is very, very Melbourne AFL, but my parents are cricket. Still love cricket. But the problem is i go for England.

You heard me.

hey, i'm more an english cricket team fan now, i can;t stand the arrorgance of most of the australians, apart from adam gilchrist, who seems a quality fellow
although i don't love cricket at all....my reminiscences about my childhood and the scg also involved going to every day of the sydney test of each summer, sitting with my dad and his parents in the noble stand and chasing autographs
i don't bother even watching on telly now
but when i do, i much prefer to see england beat australia, maybe it's coz england have been so crap

hey, i'm more an english cricket team fan now, i can;t stand the arrorgance of most of the australians, apart from adam gilchrist, who seems a quality fellow
although i don't love cricket at all....my reminiscences about my childhood and the scg also involved going to every day of the sydney test of each summer, sitting with my dad and his parents in the noble stand and chasing autographs
i don't bother even watching on telly now
but when i do, i much prefer to see england beat australia, maybe it's coz england have been so crap
sorry mate,i thought this was about Monty.
barrack for the poms your kidding they carn't even beat the tea bags

it's more just wanting to see the arrogant australians brought down a peg or two ... and the fact i just don't give a toss about cricket, really, it's just the stuff that happens in the footy off-season
in a way it serves its purpose, in that it makes me yearn even more for the footy to come back

but you're right, this is about the swans, and young amon specifically
and what a fine player he is

also, it's not necessarily about winning
we'll be cheering the swannies next year even if they can't beat richmond (heh heh, that won;t happen of course)

Wow. Talk about getting off topic (Though I did sort of contributed to it). You guys drifted from Buchanan's and Schneider's marriage, to cricket (barracking for England and the arrogance of Australia). Haha.

Getting back to topic, I think Amon is cute. ;) And Mr "clean" Panties agrees.

Remove this Banner Ad

Amon Buchanan - The last of the Short Man Group

Remove this Banner Ad

Back