State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Queensland go with two forced changes

Cobbo (inj) out for Capewell
Hopgood (not fit) for Kaufusi

Dane Gagai 18th man.

Surprised they didn’t go Ezra Mam on the bench but his form has been terrible since Reynolds was injured

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The NRL will be desperate for a NSW win tonight. Nothing worse than a dead rubber.

Disagree the cry from Johns and co after these halves flop will be worth it alone

The NRL will be desperate for a NSW win tonight. Nothing worse than a dead rubber.
Yeh, this is a big part of why i think it goes to the decider in QLD. Any 50/50s will go the Blues way tonight and as a Queenslander i cant really be mad about it given all the Cam Smith years

Yeh, this is a big part of why i think it goes to the decider in QLD. Any 50/50s will go the Blues way tonight and as a Queenslander i cant really be mad about it given all the Cam Smith years

Na lets sweep them thanks

Moses winning is a no thank you

Location Sydney, supports Sydney and South Sydney.

How are you a QLD supporter?!

Born there moved to Sydney in middle school helped my favourite player growing up was Steve Renouf too.

Weirdly most of my QLD born, bred and dyed in the wool family support non Queensland NRL teams, including a Penrith supporter and Wests fan.

Dad went for Souths and we always tried to go to sydney when we could or the old lang park when they played brisbane, didn't get into afl till my late teens.

Why is SOO even played outside of QLD/NSW? It should be majority home ground advantage year about. Sure, Victorians will come out and watch anything, but what else is the point? Does the NRL seriously think there will ever be a second team in Melbourne or is about having a neutral venue for one match?

Remove this Banner Ad

State of Origin Ampol State of Origin 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back