Media An Open Apology to the Members of the SWEET F.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cool, can you join the match thread then????

homer simpson no fun GIF

Eh, drama and false rumours help make the league entertaining no issues so no need for an apology. Just gets some activity going.
AGREED. It is what keep this place interesting.... and Fun!
Keep it up OOB's , that's what you bring to the SFA.

Oh yeah,

Guess this is the appropriate thread to state I was never actually planning on leaving the OOB'S this season.

I do have confirmation that one captain in the SFA is a filthy snitch though.

• Approached me about signing for his club
  • I decided to go along with it for a laugh, mentioned Braklet and Greenery coming along with me.
  • He accepted our demands (unexpected).
  • He went to Tigerturbulance and dobbed us in.

Got the entire saga on screenshot as well.

Oh yeah,

Guess this is the appropriate thread to state I was never actually planning on leaving the OOB'S this season.

• I decided to go along with it for a laugh, mentioned Braklet and Greenery coming along with me.

There might be an interesting media thread in that one too.

Oh yeah,

Sounds like someone is dirty for being outed as a club hopping mercenary.

Oh yeah,

snitches-get-stitches.gif

Sounds like someone is dirty for being outed as a club hopping mercenary.

I have hopped from Wonders, to Dragons to OOBs.

I don't care about being seen as a hopper (will probably jump again at one point on the future (Either back to Dragons, to Furies or maybe Bombers)).

But reaching out to someone then going to their captain behind their back? Oh that's a low I even won't attempt.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have hopped from Wonders, to Dragons to OOBs.

I don't care about being seen as a hopper (will probably jump again at one point on the future (Either back to Dragons, to Furies or maybe Bombers)).

But reaching out to someone then going to their captain behind their back? Oh that's a low I even won't attempt.
Given the parlours state of the OOBs list, it is quite conceivable that the “offending” captain was showing integrity by informing the OOBs leadership that nearly 15% of their list were shopping themselves around as a package deal.

Should be applauded for looking out for the good of the SFA as a whole, not just their own little patch of turf.

Given the parlours state of the OOBs list, it is quite conceivable that the “offending” captain was showing integrity by informing the OOBs leadership that nearly 15% of their list were shopping themselves around as a package deal.

Should be applauded for looking out for the good of the SFA as a whole, not just their own little patch of turf.
You're not in a position to rate anyones list.

Cute :)

I personally think if you approach someone you keep it quiet.

You're not in a position to rate anyones list.
Our club has provided half a dozen players to your club, have lost more to the vagaries of the permaban cannon, and we still have a very long and healthy list of players to choose from weekly.

That puts me in a perfect position to rate your stagnant, low numbered list of recycled players.

Our club has provided half a dozen players to your club, have lost more to the vagaries of the permaban cannon, and we still have a very long and healthy list of players to choose from weekly.

That puts me in a perfect position to rate your stagnant, low numbered list of recycled players.
Sad Baby GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Media An Open Apology to the Members of the SWEET F.A.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back