and now Lucas has been dropped...

Remove this Banner Ad

That's a good question. What forward to get. Gia is a tasty option, also is Deledio, Goodwin and Buddy. I've Roughead in my team so do you guys think it's a bad idea to get Franklin as well? I've got dead bang 400k in the bank.

I was thinking of ditching him anyway. I have around 250k spare so I can upgrade him.

Cant decide between Deledio, Goodwin or Pav. All down on their opening price but with the possibility of stringing together some good games.

They each should only cost me around 100k to upgrade...

Tough one....

I was thinking of ditching him anyway. I have around 250k spare so I can upgrade him.

Cant decide between Deledio, Goodwin or Pav. All down on their opening price but with the possibility of stringing together some good games.

They each should only cost me around 100k to upgrade...

Tough one....
Get Pav. Needs 75 to break even. Last two games has been scoring well.
I don't have enough in slary cap to upgrade Lucas to Pavlich. I am $700 short!. I'm thinking of trading Lucas for Jonathon Brown

My forward line is as follows:
Chapman, N. Riewoldt, Higgins, Ziebell, J. Riewoldt, M. Brown, T. Walker.
Bench: Lucas, Didak.
With Didak injured until at least rd 9, Lucas being dropped this week probably means I will have to make a trade.
We don't know how long Lucas will spend in the VFL, if he will return to the senior side or If he will improve if he happens return to the senior side.
I have 15 trades and $106,500 reamaining in salary cap.
I may not have any forward emergencies until Didak returns from his injury. I don't want M. Brown and T. Walker starters in my team for the next 2 weeks with no forward emergencies.
J. Brown needs 64 to break even. I'm considering trading Lucas for J. Brown and that will leave me with approximately $20,000 remaining in the salary cap. T. walker will be my emergency until Didak returns.
Do you think it's time to upgrade Lucas to J. Brown?

doh
eusa_doh.gif

he was actually doing a decent job too. ave70, already risen 40k and probably would've made another 50k. i know he's been totally out-of-form, but he padded stats quite well... some nice easy marks around the back flanks, and finding tackles
i feel Scotty will be out for a while
icon_cyclops_ani.gif
icon_cyclops_ani.gif
icon_cyclops_ani.gif

time to move him on :(

Remove this Banner Ad

and now Lucas has been dropped...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back