Moved Thread And so Essendon's inevitable slide begins.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

keep making excuses mate. You just went too early and was made to look foolish. Dont make it any worse for yourself.

How so? Sydney still won. Essendon fans, what about my OP was wrong - essendon are on a decline based off the last few performances are they not? They gave last placed melbourne they're first win and were very poor for 3 quarters tonight. You seem to think people are having a go by observation.

How so? Sydney still won. Essendon fans, what about my OP was wrong - essendon are on a decline based off the last few performances are they not? They gave last placed melbourne they're first win and were very poor for 3 quarters tonight. You seem to think people are having a go by observation.

No side goes though the year without having a flat spot.

Time will tell how long our flat spot is but to lose 3 games by 1 point, 6 points and 4 points is the envy of the majority of the competition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No side goes though the year without having a flat spot.

Time will tell how long our flat spot is but to lose 3 games by 1 point, 6 points and 4 points is the envy of the majority of the competition.

I realise that but premiership contenders don't often drop games to the last placed side especially one as bad as melbourne I would have thought.

They weren't great in the first 3 quarters but to call them very poor when they had twice as many clearances, about 65% field position and twice as many hitouts is a bit rich.

A lot of bombers fans here would have us think otherwise.

Rubbish.

There maybe one or two that are deluded enough to think it but 99% of Essendon supporters have refuted us having any chance at all of even making the Gf let alone winning one.

Just be honest enough to admit you are happy we are losing and want it to continue so you can say i told you so.

I realise that but premiership contenders don't often drop games to the last placed side especially one as bad as melbourne I would have thought.

But we're not premiership contenders. According to you, we're the worst team to manage a 3-0 record in the game's history. The performance tonight, which turned out to be a 4 point loss, apparently backed up your earlier prediction (hence this thread being made). Quit while you're behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back