skip68

Senior List
Apr 3, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Norwood Man Utd
He is a son of Kanga Legend and nephew of another, 27 years old , an apparently burning up the WAFL atm.

From afar it appears we have good Indigineous culture at Arden St atm of which he should fit into nicely.

Sure there is some baggage of course , but with compromised drafts in the coming years, he may be worth a crack...

Your thoughts?????

The footy romantic in me would love to see it happen, after all, he was actually supposed to be a North player until Richmond got under our guard.

However, I can't see it happening with LT and Flash already on the list.

I don't see it happening either, but considering the other posts in other threads saying we need a high profile feel good story at the club it's not a ridiculous proposition.
Imagine having his old man back around the club too.
Rated him when he was at Richmond, why did we never fs him?

I don't know how feel good of a story it would be to be honest.

If neither Jim or Andrew had spent time in prison it probably would be but I can see how some people would view it in a negative way along the lines of are North so desperate for players that they feel the need to draft an ex-con.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i would do it.Blitzing in the WAFL.Would love to see him down at NMFC.Great story of how he fell down and picked himself up and got back to the big time.Well done Andrew and fingers crossed.

He spoke very well when interviewed on the wireless tonight. People make mistakes. He's paid his dues afaic.

I wish him well and think the GC will (should) recruit him, as many have now said he's tearing it up in the WAFL. I doubt we will tbh.

New Game, New Era, New Coach who doesn't need to head down that path, and we have his type of player covered anyway.

He'll always seem like a North man who got away to me though, no doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Krakouer....Should we??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back