Andrew Strijk

Remove this Banner Ad

In the West yesterday it said that Strijk was not happy about being rookie listed and was looking for an upgrade at the time the Eagles were offering up another rookie year.The Eagles were considering an upgrade but were looking at their entire list and football department .

You rate Walker, I don't.

I had doubts about the rookie trading rule, but wasn't 100%, cheers for clearing that up :thumbsu:

There's every chance Houlihan could retire at years end.

You actually can trade for a rookie listed player, they just must be put on the new clubs main list. See Mumford last year.

Strijk is one of the few eagles worth looking at.

Eagles would be insane not to upgrade him next year. Expect some big talks and him being signed very soon. He has been one of their best since he debuted.

Eagles would be insane not to upgrade him next year. Expect some big talks and him being signed very soon. He has been one of their best since he debuted.

Agree. No chance he is going anywhere. However, is definitely about equal value with Walker due to AW's shocking form in the second half of the year.

I love Walker's athleticism, and the 3 games per year that he dominates. Just doesn't look like going the next level, and finding consistency. I'd take a punt on Strijk, Salopek, or Brennan.

Walker has that many problems atm, I don't even know where to start.

Injury Prone
Inconsistent Disposal
Questionable Decision Making
Poor Tackling

All this after 7 odd seasons of AFL football, we've all been saying for years "1 more full preseason and he'll be a gun"

Time to make the hard calls, whether it be for Strijk or someone else.

If they say they want Walker, Take Strijk and run!

We'd be stupid if we passed up walker for strijk, kids got talent and is a very nice height with a pretty good tank!

I'd even throw up Tex and a 3rd round or chuck andersons name around..
but i highly doubt he will be going anywhere, WCE will upgrade him for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Strijk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back