Current Andrew Tate Arrested * Charged with Human Trafficking, Rape & Forming an Organised Crime Group

What pill did Take take?

• Blue pill

• Red pill

• Bin pill

• Baked Noodle pill

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Right, change your social media handles to a guys name and picture and start commenting Fat Girl Energy on comments of girls arguing for social justice causes and see how that goes. Post it on Clem Fords and people will probably start calling your workplace to sack you. It wont be taken as a positive thats for sure.
Why are you defending a human trafficking rapist? Insulting him is not the same as insulting a girl. It's a double standard and it's perfectly valid.

Huh? If they aren't illegal what is the problem with it?

Your post is a horrible deflection when the context was allegations of sex trafficking of young girls under threat of violence to perform in front of his webcams.

Brush up on Romanian gun law, they probably weren't legal but I'm not getting derailed on it.

From him, seriously? Bit of a yawn tbh.

He’s said far worse than that.

Ok: I openly encourage women to commit violence against men, to belittle them, humiliate them, describe them as evil manipulators, call them degrading names, encourage women to use men financially because that’s all men are good for and us women are entitled to their money. I have a large social media following as a known man hater.

I start provoking a well known man on twitter and he tweets back that I should email him at fat girl energy.

I’m subsequently arrested for trafficking men and sexually assaulting men.

But we are all going to focus on the bloke who used the term fat girl energy?

Please, you are kidding yourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you defending a human trafficking rapist? Insulting him is not the same as insulting a girl. It's a double standard and it's perfectly valid.

We live in a patriarchal society so I agree it’s hard to make a comparison.

But I suspect the ones defending Tate are well aware but they agree with Tate’s garbage because it benefits them.

He’s said far worse than that.

Ok: I openly encourage women to commit violence against men, to belittle them, humiliate them, describe them as evil manipulators, call them degrading names, encourage women to use men financially because that’s all men are good for and us women are entitled to their money. I have a large social media following as a known man hater.

I start provoking a well known man on twitter and he tweets back that I should email him at fat girl energy.

I’m subsequently arrested for trafficking men and sexually assaulting men.

But we are all going to focus on the bloke who used the term fat girl energy?

Please, you are kidding yourselves.
Definitely sensing blue hair chick energy from you

Oh my, all this dick talk.

Anyway, this is what the SDE guy is being charged with, & has been investigated since April

Tate was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of multiple charges, according to Romanian prosecutors, including:

• human trafficking
  • rape
  • forming an organised crime group

Your post is a horrible deflection when the context was allegations of sex trafficking of young girls under threat of violence to perform in front of his webcams.

Brush up on Romanian gun law, they probably weren't legal but I'm not getting derailed on it.

Both of the brothers are 6'3, 100 kilo, kick boxing champions, any threat of violence would be credible barehanded. The weapons existence isn't evidence of any crime other than their potential possession.

We live in a patriarchal society so I agree it’s hard to make a comparison.

But I suspect the ones defending Tate are well aware but they agree with Tate’s garbage because it benefits them.

Youre delusional if you think anyone is defending Tate here. Its about proof. Guilt isnt determined by the likability of someone.

Both of the brothers are 6'3, 100 kilo, kick boxing champions, any threat of violence would be credible barehanded. The weapons existence isn't evidence of any crime other than their potential possession.

That's not true. Through the seduction stage, there are no threats of violence or abuse.

Its about proof.

Tate is an unrestrained narc, his own mouth should see him convicted. Listen to some of his videos.

A couple of screenshots from his website. He's taken these down because my guess is he's known for a while that he couldn't continue to get away with doing what he was doing, that the cops would eventually come for him for human/sex trafficking.

Attachments

• ATwebsite.jpg
    ATwebsite.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 64
  • ATwebsite1.jpg
    ATwebsite1.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 66
This is just a small sample clip.

While this might definitely be used as evidence, I think the character he portrays isnt real and will be the crux of his defence. Like Alex Jones, like Rachel Maddow, when it comes to court he'll play up the fact thats hes larping to build a brand.

Look at him break character here when he gets two comedians to piss themselves laughing. Hes doing an Andy Kaufman.

If it is true I hope the guy gets locked up for a long time. But this is all theatre.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Current Andrew Tate Arrested * Charged with Human Trafficking, Rape & Forming an Organised Crime Group

Back