Annual post your Grand Final drinking games for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

LeverFever

Rookie
Jul 3, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
It's that time of year again, and with no team to genuinely support we all need something to keep ourselves amused.

What's your goto drinking game?

I've got a radical game, but I think it'll catch on...it comes down to 2 questions.

Do you have a beer in hand?
Are you using your mouth for anything else at that time (talking, eating, shouting at the TV)?

If the answers are yes, and no respectively, then drink!
Any other combination, drinking is a mistake, and you will pay with embarrassment.

When Bruce says delicious or BT gives a Big Bad McEvoy, a goal is scored, a bad umpiring decision, Lake marks or Gibson spoils. A Gunston goal is worth a shot of spirits (if he is right to play).

Beer game only, well... you could try straight but yeah, your funeral and all.

Stevic free kick - 1 sip
West Coast free kick - 1 sip
Hawthorn free kick - 2 sip
So if Stevic awards any free kick, that is 2 sips.
Hawthorn or West Coast goal - 2 sips
Behind - 1 small sip
Rioli does something that "no one else can do", so you know, simple handballs and kicks, but the commentators must say something about it being miraculous - 2 sips
Matt Priddis kicks the ball - 2 sips
Sam Mitchell sidesteps - 2 sips
Paul Puopolo high tackle - 3 sips, this is higher sips as his ducking has been out of form the last few weeks.
Bruce asks a question? - 1 sip

I can't think of anything else, so reply with some other ones as well.

drink responsibly

Try this if you want to risk putting yourself into an alcoholic coma:

1 sip = Each time Cyril Rioli gets mentioned, even if he had no involvement in the play whatsoever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Try this if you want to risk putting yourself into an alcoholic coma:

1 sip = Each time Cyril Rioli gets mentioned, even if he had no involvement in the play whatsoever.

Only drink when he's mentioned and isn't in the play...you'll still get wasted.

I usually just put all the players names in a hat. All guests pick a name or 2 depending on how many people are there. A possession is a good swig. And a goal is scull what you have left. Whether it be unopened just cracked or half way finished. If you have not much left and are a good sport you'll get another one and slam that down.
Been doing this since 2010. Might be a common game but it gets everyone up and about. After half time it gets so messy it usually stops unless someone remembers who ya have.

Usually played with beer or pre mixed stuff.

Occasionally have done '5 minutes of Fury' Each person pulls a player's name from a hat and in teh last five minutes of each quarter, every time that name is mentioned by a commentator, you have to have a shot of a particular concoction (no one every really remembers what we put in it, but it is powerful).

The year I got Luke Ball was messy, he was on the bench and they were still saying 'kicks the ball long'etc.....

Ours is simple - normally 7 or 8 of us. Each player is drawn from a hat - each person gets 4-5 players. Any disposal you have a skull, any goal they kick you finish your drink. If they win the norm smith you have to skull this premiership cup jug we have. We normally are in a few little wrinkles regarding commentary and things where everyone drinks

Beer game only, well... you could try straight but yeah, your funeral and all.

Stevic free kick - 1 sip
West Coast free kick - 1 sip
Hawthorn free kick - 2 sip
So if Stevic awards any free kick, that is 2 sips.
Hawthorn or West Coast goal - 2 sips
Behind - 1 small sip
Rioli does something that "no one else can do", so you know, simple handballs and kicks, but the commentators must say something about it being miraculous - 2 sips
Matt Priddis kicks the ball - 2 sips
Sam Mitchell sidesteps - 2 sips
Paul Puopolo high tackle - 3 sips, this is higher sips as his ducking has been out of form the last few weeks.
Bruce asks a question? - 1 sip

I can't think of anything else, so reply with some other ones as well.

drink responsibly

This must be the official AFL sanctioned drinking game because poster kindly reminded us to drink responsibly, Thank you AFL! ;)

Every time Stevic gives a shit decision that results in a Hawthorn goal... waters all round so you can at least last til half time

Remove this Banner Ad

Annual post your Grand Final drinking games for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back