Another Trade and Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: >>>>>Another Trade and Draft Game<<<<<

BREAKING NEWS

Luke Hodge has walked out on the Hawthorn Football Club weeks after helping the club win its first premiership in 17 years.

He did this via the front doors.

When asked about his unexpected move Hodge replied: "Our president has always spoken glowingly of the Kangaroos. I was duly convinced by his words. If I didn't know any better I think he has a secret crush at Arden Street"

In return Hawks receive young position players Hawkins and Hansen and a late draft pick.

TRADE
Freo would like to welcome B.Dowler and pick 16 from the Hawks with Luke McPharlin going the other way.

North Are Rebuilding

North Melbourne are at a rebuilding stage. Coach Footy Fan K says " We want as much 1st round draft action as possible so we will trade away gun players....." Footy Fan K went on forever talking about draft picks and then listed a few of his players and what he wants for them......

Hodge= 2 1st rounders
Harris= Early 2nd
Scarlett= 1st Rounder
Petrie= Late 1st/ Early 2nd
Jesse Smith= Late 1st/ Early 2nd

Send in all offers now start players going for unproven players.

John "copy cat" Worsfold has released a statement that looks incredibly like one released first by the Kangaroos football club.

West Coast are Rebuilding

West Coast are at a rebuilding stage. Coach John Worsfold says
" We want as much 1st round draft action as possible so we will trade away gun players....." John Worfold went on forever talking about draft picks and then listed a few of his players and what he wants for them......

Kerr- 2 first rounders or top 3 pick and 2nd rounder

Cox- 2 first rounders or top 3 pick and 2nd rounder
Priddis- late first/early 2nd rounder

C.Fletcher- 2nd rounder

Send in all offers now start players going for unproven players.

What a coincidence North sent this exact message out 30 minutes earlier. Worsfold's reply to "copy cat" allegations was this.........
"The NMFC must have stolen my notes beforehand, i was meant to release this message before they did and if you don't believe you can **** my *****"

BREAKING NEWS

As a result of his media outburst John Worsfold has been fired from the helm of the West Coast Eagles with the nearest member of the general public being assigned as new head coach, that would be SELFCONFESDAFLNERD.

In his first press conference S............... stated "Although Worsfold was fired, our club has not changed our game plan in terms of the happenings at trade week. Our club is looking for young talent from the past few drafts and draft picks for this years 'super draft'. Marquet players have consequently been put on the chopping block as first round draft picks are of a very high priority to our club."

Ok that was S................... first press conference immediately after the sacking of John Worsfold.

May i just say, on behalf of all of us WHO THE **** IS THIS GUY?

Brendan Murphy off the rookie list

The Swans have elevated Irishman Brendan Murphy off the rookie list. Paul Roos said "he has come along in leaps and bounds this year, but he still has a few problems adopting to AFL but once he gets used to it then he will come along great"

Less Than Breaking News
In S............... newest statement released he stated "There has been very limited interest in Dean Cox, in fact none and he has been up for trade for a good couple of hours now. I am frankly perplexed by the lack of interest for him, he will remain on the table for all clubs interested. Please make an offer for him, he is especially interested in going to a Victorian club who will have a run at the premiership in the next couple of years. Please someone make an offer!!!!!!!!!"

Geelong is Online

Geelong is looking for players too make the team better

picks

Best 22

F:Matthew Stokes,Tom Longeron,Steve Johnson
HF:paul Chapmen,David Hale,James Kelly
C:Max Rooke,James Bartel,Cameron Ling
HB:Josh Hunt,Matthew Egan,Corey Enright
B: Darren Milburn,Michael Firrito,Andrew Mackie
R:Brad Ottens,Gary Ablett Jnr,Joel Corey
INT:Mark Blake,Ryan Gamble,Adam McPhee,Luke Ball
Emg:Harry Taylor,David Wojcinski.Cameron Mooney

Trade bait

Shannon Brynes
Tom Harley
Andrew Swallow
David Johnson
James Kelly
Cameron Ling
Max Rooke
Matthew Stoke
Kane Tenece
Travis Varcoe
David Wojcinski

Geelong is Online

Geelong is looking for players too make the team better

picks

Best 22

F:Matthew Stokes,Tom Longeron,Steve Johnson
HF:paul Chapmen,David Hale,James Kelly
C:Max Rooke,James Bartel,Cameron Ling
HB:Josh Hunt,Matthew Egan,Corey Enright
B: Darren Milburn,Michael Firrito,Andrew Mackie
R:Brad Ottens,Gary Ablett Jnr,Joel Corey
INT:Mark Blake,Ryan Gamble,Adam McPhee,Luke Ball
Emg:Harry Taylor,David Wojcinski.Cameron Mooney

Trade bait

Shannon Brynes
Tom Harley
Andrew Swallow
David Johnson
James Kelly
Cameron Ling
Max Rooke
Matthew Stoke
Kane Tenece
Travis Varcoe
David Wojcinski

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North Are Rebuilding

North Melbourne are at a rebuilding stage. Coach Footy Fan K says " We want as much 1st round draft action as possible so we will trade away gun players....." Footy Fan K went on forever talking about draft picks and then listed a few of his players and what he wants for them......

Hodge= 2 1st rounders
Harris= Early 2nd
Scarlett= 1st Rounder
Petrie= Late 1st/ Early 2nd
Jesse Smith= Late 1st/ Early 2nd

Send in all offers now star players going for unproven players.

BIG NAMES TO LEAVE ESSENDON

Established players Dustin Fletcher, Scott Lucas, Angus Monfries, Nathan Lovett-Murray and Andrew Lovett have all been told that they could be leaving Windy Hill.

BREAKING NEWS

The new coach of the West Coast Eagles is 'spicafied'(to use his words) that Dean Cox has not recieved any attention from other clubs in the 6 and a quarter hours he has been up for trade. West Coast Eagles head coach S............ spoke to the press yet again on the issue. He explained "I am mortified,spicafied that Dean Cox has not recieved any interest from other clubs. I hate to think that some of the great names of the game in recent times do not receive a single offer. He is the best player in his position and no one is offering a penny for him, he has shown his intent to live in Melbourne and go to a side in premiership contention. Obviously from a club stanpoint we are trying to negotiate with him about his contract with the club but he seems very eager to move from the West and in the end the West Coast coaching board has accepted his decision and are trying to get the best deal possible for him. Unfortunately no one has offered yet so i hate to think that Cox would be held at our club against his will."

BREAKING NEWS

S........... has been forced to eat his words as after Dean Cox was on the trade table for 6 hours and 30 minutes an offer was made, not an accepted offer, but an offer at that.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling, looking mainly for draft picks for Cox, hopefully a first round pick (preferably below 12) and a fill in ruckman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Another Trade and Draft Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back