Mar 30, 2008
Alberta
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool/Buffalo Sabres
Obviously I dont mean the ones we have on our list but the others
Dont follow Coburg all that much or get to see many of the games
I've heard some good things said about Carnell and Horne in passing...other than that I have no idea

Obviously I dont mean the ones we have on our list but the others
Dont follow Coburg all that much or get to see many of the games
I've heard some good things said about Carnell and Horne in passing...other than that I have no idea

Carnell is good Tucker probably best at CFC, if Fort Caruso wasn't smaller than Kingy he'd be ok too, listed at 178 more like 168 i reckon, earlier in the year Dale Morris brother was playing and doing a good job, i remember asking G Miller ( i was pretty tanked i ddn't even realise it was G miller) who's that guy, and he told me it was Dale Moris's brother he looked like he had some ability but i havn't seen him since, so he's either.
1 Left
2 Injured (badly)

Captain Paul shelton is better than handy as well but not quite there, could be worth rookie listing carnell better than Howat the turnover King. :D

Carnell is the only one worth a cent but saying that dont think he is up to it not like he dominates VFL. Tivendale > Carnell so lets not bother.

I'm still spitting chips that we didnt get Neville and instead opted for Silvester this year....
Neville>Daylight>Silvester

Richmond seem to want to always give a coburg player a go. With Howat, King and Silvestor on the outer most likely we will probably look to get another. I don't think there has been any real standouts this year however.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Keogh has been impressive in the 3 games i've seen this year.

But if we're going to rookie someone it has to be Carnell. He is an absolute gem. Inside/outside midfielder who can win his own ball and play foward or back. Listed at about 180cm, 80kg and will probably be about 21/22 by the start of next year.

I was personally hoping Chris Stwart would really come on as he could have been a big target up foward (195cm, 95kg) but he must be injured. Morris was also a likely type in the first couple of rounds until he went down

Neville wouldnt cut it at AFL level. He has done a pre season with 3 different AFL teams and still not even rookied. I like Carnell, he goes well.
Morris broke his leg did he? he looked pretty good and so did Jason Morgan last year but he broke his leg in the prelim final and hasnt gotten back yet.

But there is one kid at Coburg i think we will see on our rookie list this year who hasnt played seniors yet but i hear he has done a fair bit of stuff with Richmond.

Neville wouldnt cut it at AFL level. He has done a pre season with 3 different AFL teams and still not even rookied. I like Carnell, he goes well.
Morris broke his leg did he? he looked pretty good and so did Jason Morgan last year but he broke his leg in the prelim final and hasnt gotten back yet.

But there is one kid at Coburg i think we will see on our rookie list this year who hasnt played seniors yet but i hear he has done a fair bit of stuff with Richmond.
and that is???

and that is???

Miller has or had 2 boys playing ressies at Coburg Matt Davis 6' 2 half back, wingman from Qld 18s 2007 carnival and Matt Vasileski 5' 11 half back, midfield, Vic metro 18s carnival 2006, GM loves or loved to put 'em down back and see if they've got any heart, Davis is a smooth mover for his size, plays very tall is a good mark, can go forward and kick goals, Vasileski is a hard nut, reads the play well and works hard out of defence was bog 3 weeks ago, prob 1 of the 2

Actually Jono Morris broke his right foot playing in round 5. Is back in light training which is a good sign. A real prospect judging by his early form.

Keogh has been impressive in the 3 games i've seen this year.

But if we're going to rookie someone it has to be Carnell. He is an absolute gem. Inside/outside midfielder who can win his own ball and play foward or back. Listed at about 180cm, 80kg and will probably be about 21/22 by the start of next year.

I was personally hoping Chris Stwart would really come on as he could have been a big target up foward (195cm, 95kg) but he must be injured. Morris was also a likely type in the first couple of rounds until he went down

watched him closely on a televised game, was slow and not an overly strong grab...No chance of being drafted, then again:rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Any Coburg Players A Good Prospect?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back