Any London based North supporters on here?

Remove this Banner Ad

rooboy75 said:
sky 3 showed them at some ungodly hour last season. not all games though,just a highlights package and one feature game. As for the replays on afl.com, i found them cr@p, I have 8 meg broadband and was still having issues.

Anyway have a ball in london.
The plan was to see Leeds get promoted, which would go some of the way to offset me missing the majority of the 2006 AFL season, however that is looking less likely by the day so now I will need to develop a Plan B. :(

year of the roo said:
The plan was to see Leeds get promoted, which would go some of the way to offset me missing the majority of the 2006 AFL season, however that is looking less likely by the day so now I will need to develop a Plan B. :(
Glory glory Man Utd....

Dench said:
Hey Yianni, do you play in a band here in London do you?? If so I will come and check you out. I usually head to a gig at least once a week so that would be cool.

Actually heading to see Melbourne band the Casanovas tonight at the Islington Acadamy, should be rockin'!!

I went to school with the drummer from The casanovas.

SweetLeftFoot said:
I get the feeling that Irish Tv still does good free to air coverage.

Yeah, I think its Setanta sports. Its on every sunday morning, or at least has been the last couple of times i have been in Ireland, unfortunately they seem to love Essendon and the Pies. On UTV if i remember correctly.

ARDENSTREETforever said:
Was at Craven Cottage yesterday! Awesome!!
WE-ARE-STAYING-UP!!
Go Pompey!!

London for me champ - I'm in SW6 and the locals weren't happy about Harry Houdini yesterday, looks like you guys will avoid the drop, an amazing turnaround!

J12

rooboy75 said:
Yeah, I think its Setanta sports. Its on every sunday morning, or at least has been the last couple of times i have been in Ireland, unfortunately they seem to love Essendon and the Pies. On UTV if i remember correctly.

You can subscribe to a couple of Setanta stations on Sky, I'll have a look and see if they pick up the footy coverage.

For those with Sky a match of the round (not sure but I'll bet it's not us) plus highlights of round 1 will be on Sky Sports 3 tonight at 7.00.

I'm sure it will be replayed over the weekend as well.

I'm in the uk for the next two years. My brother is going to send me the games by DVD. so if anyone wants to see them i will see what i can do. it will of course take a week or so to get here.

magoo said:
I'm in the uk for the next two years. My brother is going to send me the games by DVD. so if anyone wants to see them i will see what i can do. it will of course take a week or so to get here.

I would love it if you could copy them and send them up me to Edinburgh.

Drop us an email at sweetleftfoot@post.com and we can sort out the details if you are up for it.

Suffice to say I'll pay all postage and so on and there'll be some nice cold beers on the left foot if you are ever in Edinburgh.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

magoo said:

I would love it if you could copy them and send them up me to Edinburgh.

Drop us an email at sweetleftfoot@mail.com and we can sort out the details if you are up for it.

Suffice to say I'll pay all postage and so on and there'll be some nice cold beers on the left foot if you are ever in Edinburgh.

You can get the games by BitTorrent files. If you have a decent internet connection, doesn't take too long to download. Usually very good quality video and they are usually up only a few days at most after the game. It's free so it would save you and your brother some money on both the videos and the shipping. I won't post a direct link since I'm not sure if its allowed, but check out Aussietorrents.com. They should have every game capped each week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Any London based North supporters on here?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back