Anyone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

So.. anyone else not posting/replying to anything, just sitting down and reading all the negative, shit comments being posted about the RFC so you can feel some kind of emotion?

/emo :(
200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly chuckling at all the vitriol from opposition supporters. I think some of them genuinely enjoy seeing us fail more than their own team succeeding.

Chuckling at the meltdowns on this board as well. I'm very glad this forum doesn't have any say in what the club does.

Normal game day threads are bad enough. Finals game day threads lift the bar to a whole other level. There's probably a PhD in it.

I've replied to a few trolls but deleted the it before I posted, shit'll only make me feel worse I reckon. Funny how the North board haven't taken any of our banter lightly, they're acting like a bunch of campaigners over there. Making no friends. Sharing pics of their little mini me banner, Richmond don't win finals WE DO, shame we've won 46 finals to their 33. Minnows for EVA.

Haven't posted at all since yesterday, just been cleaning up threads from opposition supporters. Most wouldn't have seen even half of what was posted.

Just sad and disappointed, partly because football of over again for another year. You spend 6 months invested in something and then for 17 teams there's nothing to show for it, but that's football and there are much worse things in life than seeing your team bow out. Doesn't make it any easier of course.

Honestly I just hope that we don't stoop to the same level as other teams. We can call them arrogant and obnoxious now because of what their actions have been but if we turn around and do the same thing then we're no better than them. BigFooty has become very toxic lately, I really don't want us to be a part of that.

refused to the read the paper facebook or listen to the radio this morning (been on smooth fm) it will be allover tuesday/wednesday when all the muppets have their say. Have only just brought myself to look at BF.......

Honestly chuckling at all the vitriol from opposition supporters. I think some of them genuinely enjoy seeing us fail more than their own team succeeding.

Chuckling at the meltdowns on this board as well. I'm very glad this forum doesn't have any say in what the club does.
funny all the crap i have copped has been from Druggos, Pies and blues supporters. im like WTF

funny all the crap i have copped has been from Druggos, Pies and blues supporters. im like WTF
It tends to be the Hawthorn, Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton supporters who like to get stuck in the most. You just know they were hanging for it ever since we bitch slapped them all. Then there's a few random irrelevant minnow supporters that will try to get involved :drunk::drunk::drunk:

I remember being everyone's second favourite side when we were crap and nonthreatening. The fact we're now one of the most hated means we're doing something right and for that reason I embrace it.

To be honest, I don't feel 'that' bad - I think the 2013 EF was by far a more crushing experience.

Yes it sucks we lost but its not the end of the world. Our club is in a very healthy position. The ball is now with Blair and Dan to be very aggressive this trade period. We need to find another gear and with (presumably) a fair bit of cap space to play with, hopefully they'll attack it and find a few more pieces to help take us a bit further next year.

Mostly just reading and liking posts from all over the spectrum of tiger emotion. Can't summon the motivation to post anything longer than one sentence. Except for this post, but I'm not actually on bigfooty right now so it doesn't count.

Safest thread on the board right now, the Darksiders are running amok out there.

yeah the darksiders are running amok. You tend to get that when the brightsiders are sucking their thumbs working out what they can post about how only 2 players got more than 20 possies in a do or die final .

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back