Anyone genuinely made money betting on sport

Remove this Banner Ad

If his average winning odds are 5.06 then his losing odds are likely even higher.
Quite easy to win what he did when only hitting 24% of his bets when prices are this

I know whos losing money - ****ing Gill McLoughlin goes to Tabcorp & now we cant get bets on, for the 2nd time this week. Miniscule pools across the board today so someone will be getting their ass kicked up & down a plush carpet hallway.

I think long run it is very difficult to make money sports betting. A lot harder these days as bookies slash their odds due to increased taxes etc.

A few years back I had some mild success betting on greyhounds with pointsbet. They weren't pricing up their same race multis properly. Some dogs are great chasers, but never win...I was betting outsiders to place and did ok for a few weeks until I was banned from that specific market.

Some of the AFL odds I have seen this year have been borderline disgraceful, especially on the exotics. Players priced up as $1.50 to take 8 marks when this bet has copped 2 times out of the last 20, for example.

Anyone making money in one season is almost certainly due to luck. The edge is soon gobbled up by the bookies and their data miners.

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone genuinely made money betting on sport

Remove this Banner Ad

Back