Anyone want to work for an airline? (Melbourne location)

Remove this Banner Ad

JF_Bay_22_SCG

Premiership Player
Mar 23, 2003
Maidstone Vic
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
FC Bayern,Port Melbourne
My employers have given us a nice little incentive to go out & get new employees, so I thought I'd post this on here to see how I went.

http://www.globaltelesales.com.au/jobs.php

Basically it is taking calls in a call centre environment. The early shifts are from 7:00 to 3:30pm in winter & 8:00-4:30pm; the lates 11:30-8/1:30pm-10pm respectively.

It is a nice location right near Spencer St Station & has an interesting mix of people from various backgrounds taking calls from Germany Australia NZ Singapore UK/Europe & the USA. If you don't speak German it is cool, as there are heaps of calls from the USA that need to be answered as well.

You can work full or part time, so it might be suited to students who want a job that will not only give them full reservations system training as well as hour that should be able to be fitted around your lectures.

Plus you get mega cool bonuses on standby & massively discounted domestic & international flights. $700 or so to the USA in business class standby is not out of the equation. $1000 business class to Europe too ****en! :eek: So that might appeal to wogs wanting to smuggle more of the family into the country on the sly. :D

email me at swansbear@hotmail.com or PM me here & we can take it further if you are interested, ****en.

JF

My employers have given us a nice little incentive to go out & get new employees, so I thought I'd post this on here to see how I went.

http://www.globaltelesales.com.au/jobs.php

Basically it is taking calls in a call centre environment. The early shifts are from 7:00 to 3:30pm in winter & 8:00-4:30pm; the lates 11:30-8/1:30pm-10pm respectively.

It is a nice location right near Spencer St Station & has an interesting mix of people from various backgrounds taking calls from Germany Australia NZ Singapore UK/Europe & the USA. If you don't speak German it is cool, as there are heaps of calls from the USA that need to be answered as well.

You can work full or part time, so it might be suited to students who want a job that will not only give them full reservations system training as well as hour that should be able to be fitted around your lectures.

Plus you get mega cool bonuses on standby & massively discounted domestic & international flights. $700 or so to the USA in business class standby is not out of the equation. $1000 business class to Europe too ****en! :eek: So that might appeal to wogs wanting to smuggle more of the family into the country on the sly. :D

email me at swansbear@hotmail.com or PM me here & we can take it further if you are interested, ****en.

JF

BWAHAHAHAHAHA you sound like a japanese game show

do i get kicked in the nuts for an extra pull of the super fun happy slide too??

BWAHAHAHAHAHA you sound like a japanese game show

do i get kicked in the nuts for an extra pull of the super fun happy slide too??

Well, if you are into that, I can take you on a tour of several bondage parlours on the Reeperbahn on a 'work educational'. ;)

Seriously, my company finds word of mouth to be a cheaper way of advertising than other means (how many Germans live in Melbourne & know other Germans etc etc)

If you are looking for a career in the airline industry, drop me a line at swansbear@hotmail.com with your name contact number & email address & we can take things from there.

JF

You've obviously never flown Lufthansa. :p

lufthansadress_500_500.jpg

JF

Why aren't Lufthansa outsourcing their call centres to third world countries? Or are we a third world country now and I missed it?
the Germans never got around to colonizing any South-East Asian countries successfully.... if there was a bunch of German speaking Cambodians, I can guarantee you they wouldn't have a call centre in Melbourne

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why aren't Lufthansa outsourcing their call centres to third world countries? Or are we a third world country now and I missed it?

We are the Japanese call centre for Lufthansa because of the similar time zones & because of the cost of both building rents & telephony in Tokyo or Osaka .

We have a team of 12 or so Japanese nations who handle travel agent & general public calls from Japan. Global TeleSales have an added German/USA tea, as well so that our Canadian call centre can be helped out on the difficult US Market & there are more German & European language calls that can be answered in the European night time.

JF

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone want to work for an airline? (Melbourne location)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back