ANZ Championship (netball)

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting odds out at the TAB Swifts firebirds game for tomorrow at $1.87 for either team. Swifts played on thursday night i expect the firebird to come out and prove there the best team in the comp.

5U Firebirds @$1.87 WIN

also liking the steel to beat the fever as they played on thursday night and the steel were already in perth and watched the swifts beat the fever on thursday so the travel from NZ shouldn't be a huge factor. Also vixens over the magic a home and the mystics over the thiunderbirds in Adelaide.

Jumping on Firebirds as well. Swifts playing 3rd game in 6 days including a trip to Perth in between which won't hurt the cause.

Also under 103.5 in the Fever/Steel game as well. Fever have given up 70 points their last 2 matches so you'd expect them to have a strong focus on defence against a Steel team that generally struggles to put up a lot of points anyway.

Also under 103.5 in the Fever/Steel game as well. Fever have given up 70 points their last 2 matches so you'd expect them to have a strong focus on defence against a Steel team that generally struggles to put up a lot of points anyway.
19 point last qtr to cover by 6.5 :thumbsu:

Missed the early mail on this game, but I noticed Centrebet have made a small error.

They have the Firebirds at 1.82 to win, but they also have them at the handicap of - 0.5 @ 1.90.

Seeing as there are no draws in this comp due to OT, surely that's an error (or am I missing something here).

Didn't watch the firebirds win yesterday but from what i read on here the B2B game was a factor for the Swifts. Pity the Steel couldn't get a win still up almost 2U for the week on netball. So although i have had a horror run on monday nights in the last 2 weeks i have put 2U on the Mystics @$1.87 (TAB)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 6 tips:

• 2.5units - Magic +4.5 @ $1.90 (SB)
  • 1.5units - Thunderbirds V Mystics over 101.5 total goals @ $1.90 (SB)
Also had
2.5units - Pulse +2.5 @ $1.90 (SB)

but thought i had posted, when i fact i hadnt.

Vixens lost the Mystics in NZ only 2 weeks ago, then last week the Magic went down by 1 to the mystics. Coming off a loss the Magic should be fired up, and the +4.5 looks really good.

It's a big start, I don't mind the Tactix who are decent defensively. I'm thinking about the overs for Swifts/Pulse, 95.5 is pretty achievable and Cath Cox is on fire.

EDIT: Taken the > 95.5 on Sportingbet. Interestingly, the 96.5 on Sportsbet does not include OT if required, whereas Sporting and TAB Sportsbet include OT. Lux has 97.5, not sure where they sit on OT.

Swifts don't play again for a fortnight after today's game, I reckon they'll throw everything including the kitchen sink at the Pulse who haven't faced a top-three team yet.

Vixens will just cover, well done. :thumbsu:

115 points total is pretty free-flowing as well, I hope the game in NZ with their more whistle-happy umpires follow suit.

Remove this Banner Ad

ANZ Championship (netball)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back