ANZAC DAY 2013 : ESSENDON vs COLLINGWOOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Tom Rockliff at #5 in the PSD is the definition of steal.

He gets a lot of the ball, I think he lacks a bit of hurt factor and his defensive side needs a fair bit of improving. Beams and Hannebery for their quality around pick 30 is a bloody steal.

Gumbleton, Bwuces new jizz boy.

Bellchambers doing two things that make a couple of Essendon supporters hate Lindsay Thomas, marking out his own spot and diving :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He gets a lot of the ball, I think he lacks a bit of hurt factor and his defensive side needs a fair bit of improving. Beams and Hannebery for their quality around pick 30 is a bloody steal.

Rocky in a psd is a steal mate , hannebery is a jet but can butcher the ball at times

I feel sorry for players. What are they meant to do? There's so much ambiguity.
I've said it in a thread before discussing the new rules. They just have to do whatever they can and hope when the whistle it goes the umpire points in their favour. The new rules overlap the old ones and therefore when a free is paid, either decision could be interpreted as a correct decision.

Bruce loves dem feels.

Too easy for Pendlebury to crumb

Pretty much one of the only times Essendon defence has relented. And more Hockings fault, not the back 6 (not replying specifically to you, more to others saying defence has been poor)

Remove this Banner Ad

ANZAC DAY 2013 : ESSENDON vs COLLINGWOOD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back