ANZAC DAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Managemement selling young boys down the river in the hope of achieving glory, not really caring about the effect their decisions would have on the bodies (or lives) of the young men. Yep. Pretty apt that Essendon are playing this game actually.

If they ever celebrate the role corrupt mercenary companies like Blackwater play in combat zones, I'm sure someone will give Carlton a call. :thumbsu:

This thread seems too serious for bay 13.

Anyways, keep the wobbles v injections game to keep the moneygrubbers happy and use one of the other 2 Anzac day games as the grand final replay (assuming the wobbles and/or the injections didn't play last GF).

This thread seems too serious for bay 13.

Anyways, keep the wobbles v injections game to keep the moneygrubbers happy and use one of the other 2 Anzac day games as the grand final replay (assuming the wobbles and/or the injections didn't play last GF).

Are you stupid or what, it's a BLOCKBUSTER so any profit gets split 18 ways ........ we don't make anymore money out of it than Port do!

Are you stupid or what, it's a BLOCKBUSTER so any profit gets split 18 ways ........ we don't make anymore money out of it than Port do!

Maybe I'm not up with the current news, but if you can show me something showing all profits are equally shared then cool.

I understand some of the profits are split, but most go into the wobble and injection coffers...

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...nopoly-with-grand-rematch-20110424-1dt15.html

"As it stands, Collingwood and Essendon's profit-sharing agreement means the clubs split the major proceeds from today's match and their next home-and-away encounter"

Yes, cheating in sports is MUCH worse than stalking women, raping women, setting people on fire, and taking advantage of underage girls. o_O

art_n_lovett_0103-300x0.jpg

Thankfully we sacked that scumbag before he had a chance to wear our jumper.

That's why theses 2 sides play in the ANZAC day game ...
Melbourne and GWS should play ANZAC day next year
No thanks, we have Queens Birthday, maybe Hawf could play Agfest public holiday?
But thats only regional tasmania

The day we let him go was one of the happier ones in my history of supporting the Bombers. I have no time for blokes that belt women. :thumbsu:

It would've been bad enough taking Lovett for nothing but we also gave you a first round draft pick for him but then I think you used that to get Mark Williams from Hawf so it evened out.

Some Freo like trading there.

It would've been bad enough taking Lovett for nothing but we also gave you a first round draft pick for him but then I think you used that to get Mark Williams from Hawf so it evened out.

Some Freo like trading there.

That was bad. We got 27 as well though, which we used on Carlisle, so not all was lost :thumbsu:

The ANZACs would be proud of us and our never say die, #whateverittakes attitude.

They would also especially respect James Hird, a man who has on multiple occasions courageously excelled on the special day and demonstrated, though obviously not to the same degree, what the ANZAC fighting spirit is all about.

Last edited:
The ANZACs would be proud of us and our never say die, #whateverittakes attitude.

They would also especially look up to James Hird, a man who has on multiple occasions courageously excelled on the special day and demonstrated, though obviously not to the same degree, what the ANZAC fighting spirit is all about.
Yeah they would be proud of a bunch of shameless drug cheats. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They would also especially respect James Hird, a man who has on multiple occasions courageously excelled on the special day and demonstrated, though obviously not to the same degree, what the ANZAC fighting spirit is all about.

I'm sure the ANZACS would ask for a million dollars in salary if they were court martialled from their unit and would let their fat-mouthed housefrau wives flap their gums in the media.

No chance. The ANZACS were real f****** men, not pussywhipped metrosexuals.

207553-eddie-mcguire.jpg

Great to see that these two Tirds are as disgraceful as each other (Nick Maxwell is just a goose like normaml and somehow ends up in a photo with two giant dirty pieces of shit next to him getting lost on the way from Collingwood to his mumma's house).

To think the public looks up to them as identities on the biggest rememberance and reflection day as being bastions (well to Collingwelfare and Essendank supporters) of the ANZAC spirit considering choices and leadership and action they demonstrate is an utter joke and a bigger disgrace than conscription.

In one corner we have James Tird, the man made too love to inject kool aid nown as melatonin in him to get a tan. Jim's association with what ANZAC SPIRIT IS TO Simply encourage foster and allow his troops (players) to be encouraged rto get mass injected with peptides and drugs putting the entire Essendon list and players at possible risks such as death. This was done from deciding to hang with enemy evil by Shane C who sourced the drugs for him.
765830-james-hird.jpg

This behaviour is akin to the anzac spirit but not for the positive reflections which should be celebrated but rather the evil which we remember solemny and criticise the bosses for implementing. Tthis shit from Hird is a kin to the British making the clueless soldiers fight up a hill where they became easy targets to be shot and exploited. Exactly like Hird did for his team with wonderjabs program he implemented.

Anzac_Cove_beach_2004.jpg

Secondly we have Eddie McGuire

Evil_Eddie_McGuire.png

The terrific total campaigner who wants to ethically bitch and moan about annoying shit like COLA and then thinks that it is alright to take any apparently legal adavntage if it is in Collingwood's interests.

Eddie fosters the ANZAC spirt by thinking it is OK to assist criminals at his club being spared from jail.

ZAH_marley_LN-20140221193218707859-300x0.jpg

Not to mention this turd was wanting to tell people how good he was with his campaigning for Adam Goodes and his hatrid to wards a stupid St Kilda supporter hurling racist remarks even expressly shaking a hand of a black man as Hitler did to owens behind the public arena.

290513-McGuire-OBrien.jpg

381190-mcguire.jpg

but really all along actually he was acting like he professes to be this guy

50ffdf8663f5336cacda6d10f6c23fdaf7ad535e14985664450b4456741b672b.jpg

article-2478724-1A09D794000005DC-350_306x423.jpg

One of society's greatest grand heros. Eddie is absolutely akin to the way Adolf Hitler was operating because like Ado , Eddie essentially would completely come out and say stuff everybody wants and agrees with but at the end of the day do it only because it furthers Collingwelfare and all Collingwelfare supporters. Like Hitler Eddie is a master deceiver and will play the good guy much like Adolf was below when it suited him but not at the end of the day due to it stopping his progression of Collingwood and all he actually desires which would be to ensure only Colling wood dominate the league.

article-1205572-06046EB9000005DC-32_468x502.jpg

So how Vlad can consequently allow an absolute couple of dictatr dicks to be the face of the ANZAC legacy and spirit is absolutely and utterly beyond me. It is inherently obvious the ANZAC soldiers definetly did not die for two total tyrannic turds like Eddie and Jimmy who would simply be the modern day versions of Adolf Hitler and the Turkey Army. The thing that totally disgusts me is that Vlad allows and continues to allow these two clubs with great reputations and leadership akin to the Turkish and Ottoman regeme of the 1910s and the German regeme of the 1930s and 40s run the show to remember those who served significantly the state of Australia to ensure excellent dickheads like these two were rid.

Wow you only won Grand finals because of the AFL and all the extra cola salary handouts ..
Brisbane back to beggars ..
Never got cola but thanks for playing.
Retention allowance. Same thing, different name.
North Melbourne, Tasmania. Same place, different name.
The difference in our two posts is mine was factual whereas yours wasn't. Cheers.
You smashed him with facts .....
Brisbrane are charity cola beggars just like the Swans GWS and GC .

The AFL won't mess with winning form. That said, the one alternate Anzac Day format I'd be interested in trialling (in an effort to appease the whining masses) would be...drum roll please...

1. Bye weekend
2. One match only and at the G: State of Origin

It's possibly the one way to get all elites interested in forgoing a bye to put on the spectacle we all remember from SOO's halcyon days.
An alternate would be a SOO carnival across states. I only suggest this given Victoria would have to play if it were the G only, and I wouldn't know how to select the opposition. (I don't think "All Stars" generates enough passion.) I do like the one game concept though - to make it truly special and get ALL players engaged.

PS Apologies if this concept has been put out before. I suspect it must have been but I haven't seen it.

207553-eddie-mcguire.jpg

Great to see that these two Tirds are as disgraceful as each other (Nick Maxwell is just a goose like normaml and somehow ends up in a photo with two giant dirty pieces of shit next to him getting lost on the way from Collingwood to his mumma's house).

To think the public looks up to them as identities on the biggest rememberance and reflection day as being bastions (well to Collingwelfare and Essendank supporters) of the ANZAC spirit considering choices and leadership and action they demonstrate is an utter joke and a bigger disgrace than conscription.

In one corner we have James Tird, the man made too love to inject kool aid nown as melatonin in him to get a tan. Jim's association with what ANZAC SPIRIT IS TO Simply encourage foster and allow his troops (players) to be encouraged rto get mass injected with peptides and drugs putting the entire Essendon list and players at possible risks such as death. This was done from deciding to hang with enemy evil by Shane C who sourced the drugs for him.
765830-james-hird.jpg

This behaviour is akin to the anzac spirit but not for the positive reflections which should be celebrated but rather the evil which we remember solemny and criticise the bosses for implementing. Tthis shit from Hird is a kin to the British making the clueless soldiers fight up a hill where they became easy targets to be shot and exploited. Exactly like Hird did for his team with wonderjabs program he implemented.

Anzac_Cove_beach_2004.jpg

Secondly we have Eddie McGuire

Evil_Eddie_McGuire.png

The terrific total **** who wants to ethically bitch and moan about annoying shit like COLA and then thinks that it is alright to take any apparently legal adavntage if it is in Collingwood's interests.

Eddie fosters the ANZAC spirt by thinking it is OK to assist criminals at his club being spared from jail.

ZAH_marley_LN-20140221193218707859-300x0.jpg

Not to mention this turd was wanting to tell people how good he was with his campaigning for Adam Goodes and his hatrid to wards a stupid St Kilda supporter hurling racist remarks even expressly shaking a hand of a black man as Hitler did to owens behind the public arena.

290513-McGuire-OBrien.jpg

381190-mcguire.jpg

but really all along actually he was acting like he professes to be this guy

50ffdf8663f5336cacda6d10f6c23fdaf7ad535e14985664450b4456741b672b.jpg

article-2478724-1A09D794000005DC-350_306x423.jpg

One of society's greatest grand heros. Eddie is absolutely akin to the way Adolf Hitler was operating because like Ado , Eddie essentially would completely come out and say stuff everybody wants and agrees with but at the end of the day do it only because it furthers Collingwelfare and all Collingwelfare supporters. Like Hitler Eddie is a master deceiver and will play the good guy much like Adolf was below when it suited him but not at the end of the day due to it stopping his progression of Collingwood and all he actually desires which would be to ensure only Colling wood dominate the league.

article-1205572-06046EB9000005DC-32_468x502.jpg

So how Vlad can consequently allow an absolute couple of dictatr dicks to be the face of the ANZAC legacy and spirit is absolutely and utterly beyond me. It is inherently obvious the ANZAC soldiers definetly did not die for two total tyrannic turds like Eddie and Jimmy who would simply be the modern day versions of Adolf Hitler and the Turkey Army. The thing that totally disgusts me is that Vlad allows and continues to allow these two clubs with great reputations and leadership akin to the Turkish and Ottoman regeme of the 1910s and the German regeme of the 1930s and 40s run the show to remember those who served significantly the state of Australia to ensure excellent dickheads like these two were rid.

didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif.gif
:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

ANZAC DAY

Remove this Banner Ad

Back