AOD-9604 not performance enhancing: Evans

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The old shyster David Evans , who along with his pal James Hird, are up to their ears in the AOD debacle is trying to write his own script.

His reputation is at stake.

He has considerable connections.

but

He cannot deny what he and his mate Hird greenlighted at Essendon.

Team doping and using players as guinea pigs.

I'd like to hear a bit more about trustworthy convicted drug trafficker Shane Charter's opinion on this subject.

Well how stupid would a football club be to buy it from said "convicted drug trafficker" and then inject it up to 40 times into a bunch of guinea pigs that just happen to be your entire playing group.

Pathetic, and even more pathetic that the majority of YOU think it is ok.

So Einsten, as I have asked almost all of the Bomber apologists (delusionists).........why the **** did they take it??

For the hell of it????
Because they thought it was performance enhancing.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why inject the players constantly with something that was never going to enhance them, David?

This is the $100,000 question. What a ridiculous statement from the president. We don't concede we took it but if we did, it wasn't performance enhancing. Does he expect us to take him seriously?

So from a letter, it went to a presentation, now to 'advice', and the whole time it's not been performance enhancing..

That clears it up...

So it's then acknowledged it's under the s0 catch all, but not performance enhancing, but they take it anyway, just for shits and giggles.. Why spend the big $$'s and risk this whole saga if it does not improve performance... What does that club take it's supporters for?!!...

Can anymore fabricated bs come out of one club in such a systematically deluded method...

Essendon need to choose one of these two options :

1) Say nothing at all until the investigation is complete
or
2) Come out and tell us everything they know

Ducking behind the old chestnut of we can't say anything about what happened because there's an ongoing inverstigation that we don't want to compromise but then coming out and providing little breadcrumbs of information when it suits them is bullshit.

Put up or shut up.

I'd like to hear a bit more about trustworthy convicted drug trafficker Shane Charter's opinion on this subject.
You mean the bloke who Evans' wrote a glowing reference for? The same bloke who Hird was happy to have a couple of poolside meetings with on the Gold Coast?

Birds of a feather etc etc.

This is the $100,000 question. What a ridiculous statement from the president. We don't concede we took it but if we did, it wasn't performance enhancing. Does he expect us to take him seriously?

"we can't say anything, we wish we could, but we need to let the investigation take it's course".

'Unless our spin dictors tell us that we really need to pep the troops up, get on the front foot and give them a little bit of hope.'

So Einsten, as I have asked almost all of the Bomber apologists (delusionists).........why the **** did they take it??

For the hell of it????

Because Dank thought it would be of benefit to some of our players. According to basically everybody except Shane Charter, he was wrong.

And well done for mockingly calling me Einstein, and spelling Einstein incorrectly.

if that's all their defence comes down to they are screwed.

Considering the fact that if its performance enhancing has nothing to do with if they will be found guilty or not. It's on the banned list because it's not approved for human use yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back