Apologies to all the Freagles amongst us...

Remove this Banner Ad

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
No. Actually, f#*@ the Freagles, how good is it watching the 16th placed side absolutely spanking the Egirls!!!

I'm loving it. Just hope they can keep it up and win so I can pick up the Worst tomorrow and read the back page about a young star that the Egirls have got coming through the ranks in the WAFL! :rolleyes:

Naitanui shines as brave eagles go down in a thriller

Young superstar Nic Naitanui again showed why he is considered the greatest talent in the game with his one handball best on ground effort as the brave young eagles battled hard before finally going down by 81 points in a thriller against future potential finalists Richmond yesterday...

The West Australian

Young superstar Nic Naitanui again showed why he is considered the greatest talent in the game with his one handball best on ground effort as the brave young eagles battled hard before finally going down by 81 points in a thriller against future potential finalists Richmond yesterday...

The West Australian

Ha

"West Coast valiant in defeat against rapidly rising powerhouse Richmond"

The West Australian

Next paragraph:

Whilst Naitanui took his dominance of the game to a new level with an additional two handballs in the third quarter, a serious injury to outstanding utility Mark Nikoski together with blatantly biased pro-Richmond umpiring robbed the competition's most exciting young team of their third-quarter momentum, which would have definitely seen them overrun their opponents."

Actually, you blokes would have loved it. There was a little kid today, about three rows back from the goal, and he had a Freo jacket on cheering every Richmond goal like it was Pav who'd kicked it:D

Obsessed much? You do realise your team are actually playing a game today. Not playing it well either though, just tried to go the biff a bit then while the Saints are giving you a nice touch up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And you blokes lost to the second last team last week?
The rate you boys are going i can't see you even making September never mind winning another final:rolleyes:

no. Actually, f#*@ the freagles, how good is it watching the 16th placed side absolutely spanking the egirls!!!

I'm loving it. Just hope they can keep it up and win so i can pick up the worst tomorrow and read the back page about a young star that the egirls have got coming through the ranks in the wafl! :rolleyes:

big mouth

I saw a genuine Freagle today. I had to do a double take when I saw a polo shirt that was Eagles on one half and Freo on the other half.

I moved over to Melbourne last year, and my best mate is a Freo supporter. So I go to all the Freo games with him and barrack for Freo, and he comes to the Eagles with me and barracks for us.

It's funny - I still don't like Freo, and he still doesn't like the Eagles, but being in Melbourne you start to have an affinity for each others team, because the footy media and supporters here are so ignorant of WA footy, it barely rates a mention. So, yeah I guess we are a couple of Freagles. At least on non-derby days. He's learning the names of our players and I'm still learning the names of all the Freo lads. Today was funny, after a Beau Wilkes clanger he stood up and berated Lewis Stevenson, since they are both number 40 something. And I'm still saying 'onya Mundy' whenever Mayne does something good...:eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Apologies to all the Freagles amongst us...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back